Reviews for A New Kind of Big Bad Wolf!
Ghostkid33 chapter 10 . 2/24
HAHAHAHA! This is turning out to be quite a fun read! I like how you're putting all the toon Disney characters together with the real world people...along with a few added non-Disney toons (such as Jessica and the Tex Avery wolf-man, did I get a laugh out of that!) And then the scene from the last chapter when all the toon wolves were acting crazy around Jessica lol-talk about bonus laughs! I hope you update again! I'm enjoying this!
Nolan Jeeves chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Epic! I especially loved Chapter 9 with all the description, mainly because of how sexy you described Jessica. I would give 4.5 stars so, well done!
Oldiesfan019 chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Knock it off, you guys! It's this thing called imagination. We writers can imagine anyway we want to. Besides, I'm writing a story that follows this story's timeline and formula.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Just stop writing you punk ass shit writer.
Cel1ca60 chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
I bet if Stewie Griffith acted the same way as D.W., you wouldn't make such a stupid ass, unfunny parody.
Cel1ca60 chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
This chapter is dumb!
Cel1ca60 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
This chapter is retarded!
Cel1ca60 chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
This chapter is boring!
Cel1ca60 chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
This chapter is stupid!
Cel1ca60 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This chapter is gay!
Oldiesfan019 chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Nice! The plot thickens...
Oldiesfan019 chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Nice! Nice! Great job, Wilee2005! I guess it took long for you to find something that happened to Disney a few days ago. Probably, that was the Disney-Lucasfilm merger, no?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Do you think you can give your story an update soon? I really want to see what happens next.
Oldiesfan019 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I have two questions to ask you: How is Disney evil? You just stated on your video "A Private Eye Wolf" that Disney's an evil organization. How is it evil anyway? Is it because they're in for the cash? Is it because they won't open their vault? I'd like to know. 2nd question: When are you going to update soon? I'd like to see more of this story, please?