Reviews for The Last One
alana liu chapter 23 . 7/11
please finish it i love this fanfiction.
Renjilore17 chapter 3 . 6/13
So far I love this story. It is unique and redeeming.
Animelover0007 chapter 1 . 6/9
plzzz update
I enjoy your story. Keep going
J boss chapter 23 . 5/28
I hpe u will finish d story,nd write on intimacy between d paired couple.D story is cool though
j boss chapter 1 . 5/28
Nice story nd pairing,but until u finish dis story,I won't see d essence of d pairing
Persona of the People chapter 23 . 5/14
I don't think you'll meet your first of January deadline. Also, wow that's a cliffhanger if I ever saw one.

You probably don't remember me, but I remember you and when this story was barely at chapter 3. I used to go by Kami of Anime, but I have since moved on from that.

Glad to see how it's going and so glad that this story still looks so great after all this time. Anyway, I do hope to see more soon from you.

I know you are certainly busy, what with this and the drawn manga version on DeviantART. Read that version too. Looking good so far.

Anyway, I hope to see more and keep on doing what you do, it's amazing work.

-Personally

P.S. if you wanna PM me for any reason at all, I'm open for it. And I'm also open if you ever need a beta.
draculyn28 chapter 23 . 4/11
Very good, hopefully soon, greetings.
mas papu genial la historiia siguela siguela plzzzzzzzzzz
HITMAN0569 chapter 23 . 3/31
I hope update this again eventually. Till then I'll patiently wait.
mas genial narukonan xd
Darth Vader chapter 23 . 3/21
When is the next update coming bro.
It's already been 3 months.
Please make it quick I can't wait to read...
Balistakov chapter 23 . 3/19
can u please update this is verrrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting and i like it
travisgames911 chapter 16 . 3/4
Hi love the story so far, you did this awhile ago but just thinking that can't Naruto bring Sakura back to life with the Rinnegan, that is one of it's powers isn't it, also Nagato used a reanimation Jutsu of the Rinnegan to bring everyone back, bringing just Sakura shouldn't kill naruto. anyway love the story still but I think that Sakura's death has no purpose.
Hi dude, To be honest; this is the most incredible Naruto x Konan fanfic i've ever read. You made it like it could be possible a realtionship between them. It's just beautiful. It's a shame that you wouldn't continue this history t.t . I hope one day this Great and Beautiful history comes to an also incredible end. Hope you read this bud! Keep it on!
1,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »