Reviews for The Last One
A chapter 30 . 2/21
Nice story
Sinfel chapter 1 . 2/3
Love it. Great underrated pairing.
Lyrasloon chapter 7 . 1/26
I am left wondering how Konan hasn't started connecting the dots that Naruto was treated just as badly (and actually worse) growing up. Maybe it's her mental state, but I would've thought she'd picked up on it. And Naruto had only said one thing to the villagers and it never got brought up.
yolo3x69 chapter 30 . 1/20
this is one of the best stories I have read yet. I've always liked KonanXNaruto stories and u think there should more than there is but this story was absolute one of the best I've read.
?:lkjhgfdsa\bjjubbbbb
BOBbyboy177336 chapter 30 . 1/10
Great story, so glad it had a happy ending lol
BOBbyboy177336 chapter 15 . 1/4
bruh this some bs, Naruto claps Sasuke
grumpywolf chapter 4 . 1/4
Konan would never allow some garbage villagers to treat her like that, allowing to be hit and beaten by rabble. She was a strong woman, a stoic, calm, and collected person. Someone who knew her worth.

Making her pathetic for Naruto to save her... it's disrespectful for this brilliant character to be turned into a damsel in distress archetype just for the sake of making her depend on Naruto and kickstart romance.

Oh well. In the end, it is your story, you can do whatever you like. Cheers.
Username6166 chapter 25 . 12/13/2021
Konan only just found out about the statue? Even though it's shown to be used every single time they extracted bijuu?
Bonzoluv chapter 30 . 12/3/2021
Honestly pretty top tier dialouge. it did feel like the anime in most parts. Although there are also quite a few problems. When it was stated that increasing her age would be good I was expecting some kind of age regression/progression but instead there was a borderline pedophilic feeling coming from "being twice a minors age doesn't matter cause love is love". Also there was never any reason given for Sasuke to stay evil, things should have progressed like they naturally did in the story when it comes to him. Also it really doesn't make any sense for Hagaromo to choose to revive Konan either, that would have been like if the 6 Paths revived Hinata in the war if she had died. and giving her Kaguyas powers? There isn't really much reason to believe Hagaromo even has her powers. Besides all of that though the love was really well done and natural if I forget about the nasty "love is love" part. And the story deviated enough to be original, so that's good. but I really stopped feeling the story when all the weird stuff in the War Arc happened
Bonzoluv chapter 14 . 12/1/2021
I really hate the Orange hair and don't really get how being twice the age of a teenager is a good thing unless he magically ages like 10 years. Also I hope that he still wants to bring Sasuke back, because even though it's an AU. His forgiveness is really a huge core part of his character.
Arashi Kaoru chapter 8 . 11/30/2021
i hate the orange hair
Pinumbit chapter 14 . 10/11/2021
I realized just now why Sakura had to die here. It's complicated to have two love interests lol
Pinumbit chapter 1 . 10/8/2021
It actually makes sense if Konan is a Senju. Paper is, after all, made of wood pulp. So, even if it isn't canon, I'd like to think that paper jutsu is wood release.

It's also a good move that Obito doesn't exist anymore in here, especially if Sasuke is purely evil. The sad thing about it, however, is that Naruto does not get to fight alongside Minato. I loved the father-son tandem in canon. Plus, it brought closure to Naruto with his parents, and gave him the chance to reply to Kushina's last words.

Kushina teasing Naruto about his crush on Konan brings a smile to my face, though. It reminds me of Kushina in Road to Ninja. I love Kushina lol

That last bit on Konan aging slowly, though. I loved it. It's like she's budget Kaguya.

Great great piece in here.
Pinumbit chapter 30 . 10/8/2021
This was beautiful. Although I remember Naruto saying in the anime that he wishes to have straight red hair like Kushina lol. Great stuff! I'm still shaken at the fact that you killed Sakura and Sasuke off. I guess it's essential for the story. Oh, and the cute pup bijuu? That's a great addition. Great stuff!
1,330 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »