Reviews for The Last One
ero-sennin56 chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
love this shit!cant wait until naruto figures out how to use the rinnegan :)
animefan123 chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Awsome story update soon.
kazikamikaze24 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
A good start to a story, and it was well written as well. I do hope to see more soon, especially with Konan's side of the story after that juicy bit of drama.
ncpfan chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I think you've gotten off to a fantastic start so far! I've already marked this story as one of my favorites, and I'll be definitely keeping an eye out for any and all future updates! I must agree with my that there aren't enough quality Naruto/Konan stories here; I'm actually tossing around a few ideas in my own mind about a Naruto/Konan pairing, because I really think it's great, but I'm still working on my own Naruto/Kurenai story at the moment, and I tend to spread myself too thin if I try my hand at too many things at once.

That said, I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter, and I hope you get the chance to updaet soon, my friend!
El Frijolero chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Finally an interesting naruto x konan I've read all of them but some were not that good oh and konan has light blue hair with a blue origami flower on it also you're doing good in this story just don't stop writing it like some people in ffnet
Badassery chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Love the story! I agree there's not enough naruto konan fics. It's depressing you know. You get tired of naruhina after a while.

But anywho I loved it I just hate how there is not enough people knowing of this paring
Lazielow chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Looking forward to seeing another update soon. XD
Mzr90 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Glad to see a NaruxKonan story looking foward to the rest.
Imagination 3101 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Well, this story has a better opening. Most of all, i too like this pairing. Like you said, there are not many stories with this pairing. i hope this story will be a breakthrough for this Naruto Konan pairing. Also our young Uzumaki needs some better woman who can understands his pain fully. May be you can use konan to help him learn the jutsus and abilities of the Rinnegan.

Looking for more updates from you and hope you do well. All the best.
Kazeshuriken chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Interesting! I have waited ages for a good Naruto-Konan story and I see a lot of potential in yours.

Btw was Kushina the previous Jinchuuriki of the Kyyuubi in your story?

Anyway, looking forward for the next chapter!
mtziggorot chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This is my favorite pairing in Naruto and it is a shame that people dont write it more often. i look forward to seeing what you do with it.
Umbra8191 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
xNamikazeKyuubix chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Hmm interesting deviation from the canon storyline but there is one major inconsistency. Didn't the summary say that Naruto brought her back to the village after Nagato revived everyone? In the chapter itself, she didn't go with him and left in the same way as canon. So I'm a little confused there...?

Other than that, the storyline reads smoothly and can't spot any major spelling or grammatical mistakes. So I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!

xNKx