Reviews for Cross My Heart
Kilema chapter 17 . 7/26/2012
Great chapter pls update soon
Gone2Far chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
Great chapter. You convey Steve's feelings of guilt very well. Looking forward to the next one.
FicreaderT chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
So glad you're continuing with this story and the language was just right, in my opinion. More, please!
Lidil chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
It *is* worth it, Steve.
LiCS chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
Yay! Thanks for the update! I hope there is still more to come!
LindaSue chapter 16 . 6/4/2012
This was an amazing story. I had tears in my eyes while reading many of the chapters. I think you did a wonderful job of relating all the the characters to the TV show.
loststolenandfound chapter 16 . 5/28/2012
This is one of the best stories I've read in a long long LONG time on here. Thank you so so much for updating and carrying on writing even though I'm sure real life gets in the way spectacularly! Love this so much. I think you wrote each and all of the characters perfectly :-) love the idea of the fic and so super glad it wasn't actually a deathfic! Thanks again :-))) x
FlamMabel chapter 16 . 5/15/2012
Touching and emotional chapter. Loved the end of the chapter with Steve and Danny hugging and supporting. Sad, yet sweet at the same time if that makes any sense.
wcfan chapter 16 . 5/10/2012
Steve maybe back home but he's still so broken. Probably even more so than when he left.

Seeing that spot on the beach must have been hard for him. This is going to be such a long road to recovery. He's lucky that his friends are all there with him. Although, I can imagine how that could be overwhelming to Steve as well if he doesn't think that he deserves it.
francis2 chapter 16 . 5/10/2012
I LOVE that things are not just magically gonna be okay. Love it.
FicreaderT chapter 16 . 5/9/2012
A beautifully written chapter - I am looking forward to reading more about Steve trying to heal and put his life back together, and how Catherine, Danny and the rest of the team will be able to help him with that. I like your original character, Ryan, and am curious how his relationship with Steve will change now that he's Steve again. Please update again soon!
Gone2Far chapter 16 . 5/9/2012
Beautiful chapter. Hopeful without being overly sentimental. Looking forward to the rest of the story.
7biybykhp chapter 16 . 5/9/2012
So, so good! Especially that last part, just heartbreaking!
monaha12 chapter 16 . 5/9/2012
Nice chapter. Lots of good emotion.
Ilmare-Ilse chapter 16 . 5/9/2012
I loved this chapter! Loved how they're all trying to find some way to start healing, and that Steve is at least willing accept some help from Danny, even if he dosn't know how to fix things.

Thank you very much for sharing!
127 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »