Reviews for Cross My Heart
Lidil chapter 16 . 5/9/2012
Danny's love.

Steve has it.
Jhu0ii chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Hmm.. So if Steve isn't really dead, then why do they think he is?

~ I guess I'll find out soon! Haha. 12:30 AM and time to sleep!
GreenEyes09 chapter 15 . 4/28/2012
Great story. So intense
FlamMabel chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
Glad to have had time to catch up with this story. I am glad that everyone forgave Steve and was glad to see him. Shows how much they really care for him, and understand.
sorree chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
Wow! Where's my tissue box again? Great chapter!
francis2 chapter 15 . 4/24/2012
Yay! Unconditional forgiveness is such an awesome thing. And that last sentence was what I was waiting for when I read about Ryan's emotions.
lanteaddicted chapter 15 . 4/23/2012
I'm choked up with tears with this heart-felt chapter
Lidil chapter 15 . 4/23/2012
Ryan.

And Steve.

Their pain makes you weep.
FicreaderT chapter 14 . 4/18/2012
Wow! A well-conceived plot, executed masterfully and a great work of fiction. The subject matter is troubling, certainly, but still a good read, and I am anxiously awaiting the next chapters. I read somewhere - on your profile, maybe - that you like constructive criticism, so please allow me to indulge you... Maybe just pay special attention to your homonyms, especially the common mistakes with uses like 'their' and 'you're'. You are obviously a very talented writer and I hope to read much more of your work. Please update again soon!
wcfan chapter 14 . 4/18/2012
There's a whole bunch of issues that Steve and the team needs to resolve a lot of issues but I'm actually really curious about what's going to happen to Ryan.
francis2 chapter 14 . 4/18/2012
They are in so much emotional pain.
Ilmare-Ilse chapter 14 . 4/16/2012
Hey!

I'm not sure how behind I'm on my reviews, but I just wanted to say that I'm still loving this one.

I'm glad that Steve is finally back with his Ohana, and that he gets a chance to realize that he's not the only one hurting after everything that happened.

I really hope that Ryan gets somehow "adopted" into the Ohana as well.

Thanks so much for sharing!
Lidil chapter 14 . 4/16/2012
Steve and Danny.

Each for the other.
francis2 chapter 13 . 4/6/2012
This story is so awesome.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »