Reviews for Cross My Heart
Leni-H50 chapter 13 . 4/4/2012
Steve has his family and hopefully he will include Ryan. I am glad that Chin is there to be a shoulder for him. I feel sorry for Catherine, she has no idea what to expect from Steve. But hopefully she tells him how she feels and at least gets some answers. Please update soon.
LiCS chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
Great chapter! Still loving the story!
wcfan chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
Oh, Ryan. It can't be easy to have to lose his mum again. And this time there's no chance of her to come back to him.

"What are you smiling at?"

The familiarity of that line just makes me smile.
Ilmare-Ilse chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
Well... Things are slowly resolving, and there are still a lot of things to take care of, but I'm very glad that they're together again.

I loved how Danny forestalled any guilt trip that Steve wanted to start on, and that he made sure that Steve knew that he was not alone anymore.

I'm looking forward to what comes next! Thanks so much for sharing!
Lidil chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
Steve was lost.

And now, his Ohana has found him.

Who will find Ryan?
monaha12 chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
Great chapter. Nothing was resolved but I loved it. I'm glad Danny told Steve they forgive him. And Danny yelling at the governor.
sprenger chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
this is a great fic. I can't wait to find out what happens yet. I just hope wo fat finally gets what he deserves and Steve can get better.
wcfan chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
He doesn't wanna die. That's good. It'll make him fight rather than give up. Poor Danny though. Trying to save his friend again.

At least that son of a bitch is dead.
Lidil chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
Geebus, babe.

You sure know how to get our attention.

Wo Fat.

Going after all that Steve loves.

Steve leaving it all behind to save them.

Danny finding him.

Danny is the light that will save Steve.
wcfan chapter 11 . 3/21/2012
Now let's get this Wo Fat thing over with and go back to the curl-up-in-a-corner-and-cry-myself-to-sleep angst from the first few chapters.

I obviously like to torture myself.

Poor Ryan, though. Seeing his mum like that. No matter how mature he is, at the end of the day he's still a kid.
francis2 chapter 11 . 3/20/2012
Wow, this was awesome! So Steve was setting up a trail, or a fuse, to draw Wo Fat out. Can't wait to see what will happen next. His backup is on the way without them knowing.
Leni-H50 chapter 11 . 3/20/2012
You can't stop there! Update quickly please!
wcfan chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
First of all, I hate you for making me cry non-stop for the first few chapters.

But, this fic is excellent. I love that you didn't just focus it on Danny's pain alone but the rest of 5-0 too. Even Max and Cath.

I have no doubt that Steve has thought that the team would be better off without him at least once. So the thought process that got Steve to this point is not hard for me to believe, especially if something were to happen to Mary.
LiCS chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
Great story! Im excited for more.
parallelpandora chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Arrghhh! Oh my god I love this story so much. First the horrible but so well written "death" and now he's alive? He's alive! Yay yay yay. Danny's going to be sooo mad yet so happy. Next chappie please? Thanks! Awesome awesome awesomeness.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »