Reviews for Legacy of Twilight
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 6 . 3/22
Interesting. I like this. I'd read more, given the chance.
At some point I gave up and started skimming purely for Nunnaly.
In general galactic culture. In Legends/Expanded Universe, for example, hot chocolate is an extant thing, but is only really known in its niche because Lando introduced it to like Luke or something in like the Thrawn trilogy or X-Wing something. No, I can't remember exactly, but that was just an illustration. The simple fact is that the simple size of the population means that it probably exists in some form, but is greatly drowned by the most common, or the most interesting.

The sense of time passing is a mess. A total mess. Sometimes it feels like it went back in time when it is clear that it is in the 'present.' Sometimes the flashback feels like months in elapsed time. Most often though, there is no clear sense of time.
Findarato chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
There is video in YouTube that tells why Dark Side through Sith philosophy can't be used for Greater Good. So unless this will have tragedic ending like canon Code Geass Lelouch must bring changes for the Users of Dark Side. What kind of changes you had in mind?
Please update soon!
rob.york.1690 chapter 6 . 2/11/2015
KEEP IT UP!
BartWLewis chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
Love it! Love it! Love it! I can't wait until you update some more, and I can see more of this awesome story.

I can't but think that Nunnally holding a lightsaber to someone's throat to be just the cutest thing ever.
matronium chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
interesting, pleace do continue this. oh and pleace update!D:
Saint River chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Wow! Nunnally got a backbone. I agree with what you said in your A/N. I can really picture her wearing the Sith robe and using their Lightsaber.
correnhimself316 chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
More please!
Akuma-Heika chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
There must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn. The galaxy needs its betrayers, especially in the times to come.
Betrayal…Nunnally thought before saying to herself.
"After all...who better to fish out traitors is the one that understands the art of Betrayal itself?"
As long as nunnally stays loyal to lulu I am fine!

How is Boba Fett around when he is being digested?
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
ressed in the uniform belonging to those of Knights of the Round with the white cape he wore signifying his rank was enough for Lelouch to know he was now facing a Force Phantom of Bismarck Waldstein the Knight of One perhaps the only man his mother couldn't best in a fight.
In canon Marianne was the only person Bismark couldn't best even wiht his geass.
Charles-the-Hammer chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
A truely unique x-over idea. I like the possibilities here as both Lelouch and Jaina are flawed characters that try to do whats going to do the most good even if its evil. Also HK-47 makes it that much more awesome.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Please update soon
mk chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
please make the next chapter out soon
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
i hope you make the next chapter out soon