Reviews for When GLaDOS Worked At Starbucks
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Kid Chell!
werd me chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Oh that was soooo precious!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
And the rivalry begins...
Xtraitor chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
GLaDOS is in hot water. Chell certainly followed through on that threat.
Haha! Chell was playing with cubes even when she was little! That's so cute!
(I'm assuming the little girl is Chell)
Stephaim Fan chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
:0 that...was...Fantastic! I love how a lot of people (including me) always think after Aperture Chell works at a coffee shop, but you made a prequel of GLaDOS as a Starbucks vending machine! And even now GLaDOS is taunting Chell with cake and Chell is trying to kill her! this is just brilliant!
Iceraa chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
That was mean of GLaDOS...
and why is there an auto correct to capitalize GLaDOS as it's spelled
Meow chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I absolutely loved this! It was hilarious and so cleverly thought up, a simple, humorous short story that I thoroughly enjoyed.
WarcraftLoreForLife chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Best. Idea. Ever. I love you whoever wrote this!
Mr.CJ of Blackwater chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Dear ,

HAHAHAHA! I'm not kidding, I was on the floor laughing at this one! Great job, you sure know how to make a comedy.

of Blackwater

ps, would have made a drawing...but...(looks behind himself and looks a a turret on his drawing table. Looks back) I have some...complications. :)
Kiwikarma chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
That was the best crack fic ever. I was laughing the entire time! Please continue!
TH4TON3GUY chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Alexandra chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
ROFLCOPTER. GLaDOS was hilarious! I love little Chell at the end. You were pretty subtle about it too, but just obvious enough... not saying anything... being adopted... the cake... the death threat... AND THE RUBIK'S CUBE! Whose favorite Companion does that remind me of, eh? :)
Sparky16 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
FeeptheNinja won't login chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
"Mischief could have been her middle name, had her middle name not been 'And'.

"I said get out, fatty. No cheesecake for you."

She also would have told them that she needed things to speak about to lift her spirits in her dismally boring job, as putting spirits in the drinks was frowned upon. Especially after what was now referred to as the Drunk Baby Incident."

This is now my favoritest fic ever. \o/
ButtRice chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
LOL that was adorable and hilarious. I am very amused.