Reviews for Forgotten Harmony of Germane Errant
NordicGlow chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
This is my first review because english is not my native language. Anyway i hope you will understand what i mean :)
First, i like your oc. His reactions and thoughts are most convincing, for example the "staring-contest" when he encounters tewi. In comparison with other oc' s he actually needs some time until he realizes his situation. I have read other fics like: oc stumbles into gensokyo, gets told he is in a magical land with mythical creatures and accepts like there is nothing to it.
Second, its refreshing like you depict gensokyo. There isn't everything fine. There is a lot of distrust between youkai and humans and your oc is thrust into this.
And last, it's very innovative to let him arrive in makai. I hadn't read this - and i read a lot ;)
All in all great work. I hope you keep it up.
Shade Sorcerer chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
This is really well written, however . . . Thoughts are supposed to be italicized. But, you know, when that's my only complaint, I'd say you're a much better writer than I.
BoxCannonMan chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Man, I wish I could write something like this. The way you uh, narrate things as well as your character's can be somewhat somber. B-but that take that the wrong way, alright? This is actually a good thing since you can also manage to retain the lighthearted theme in Touhou.

I don't see any problems, overall. Keep at it.
Dead Pann chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Heh, 'accepting' indeed.

Aw, I thought he was in Eintei. Oh well.

Normally I would complain about Emil not realizing Meira was a woman, but after watching Hunter x Hunter, (by Togashi Yoshihiro) I can't. For the longest time I could not tell wether Kurapika Kurta was a man or a woman. In a visual novel, I saw a girl dressed (convincingly) as a boy and a boy whom I was convinced was a girl. At the same time!
Dead Pann chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
You show a very good understanding of the darker side of modern society: the side where you become someone in the background, where your presence becomes almost nonexistent.

Was Yuyuko talking to him earlier?
The NHK Ambassador chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Welcome back to the scene! I never made a comment on this story until now, but it's good to see a story like this still going! I checked out the video you mentioned (and also commented) and found myself immediately wanting more!

I wish you luck in the future, and if you need additional help with something, there may be something that I can do! (Although it seems as though you're set for the time being)
TheLastNanaya chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
This is a nice story and I like the premise. Very different than other 'character entered/dropped in Touhouverse'.

Then, I saw this, 'No worries, this
story will not turn into a Harem.'

(flips the table off) Y NO HAREM?

Anyways, look forward for the next chapter.
Blade1986 chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
First, he gets saved by Mima, and now Mokou! Who will it be next? Aya? Or will he actually make it to Reimu in the near future? Anyway, looking forward to the next installment!
Zap797 chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Ah, welcome back!

I can see there will be a very interesting story in the development. I am eager to see how things play out. Especially the increase senses Emil has.

I will await the next chapter.
Blidnga chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Good to see this updated. Very nicely done. I hope to see more of this soon, I could do to see more of this story.

And a mention in your story? You didn't have to do that. Thanks though.
DiLost chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Interesting story, didn't expect for Makai. Or Youki for that matter. Though, for now can it be stated that Blanc has 'the power to an extent understand foreign language'?
Zap797 chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Well now, out of all the 'male character fall into Gensokyo' stories out there, this is really unique.

And when I say unique, I mean not doing things that other authors are doing with there stories. Its actually really refreshing.
That fact about his ability is also a nice change. I like it better than using the excuse of 'Yukari did it' in order to explain how he can understand what everyone is saying.
Anyway, I'm eagerly anticipating the next chapter release. Keep up the good work!
TheSylentnight chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Yes, nice update. Was not expecting it. Glad to hear things worked out for you.

Seeing how his power worked and why it did was nice. The reaction's the kid had were believable since when your young and you see someone dieing, yeah ot's most likely scary and you have no clue what is going on.

Once again, gad to see this updated.
Flandre Nightshade chapter 4 . 2/7/2012

Hahaha...

I dearly truly hope.

Hope.

Hope...

I hope that the SDM crew is going to be in this. Teehee.
TheSylentnight chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Well that was... very impressive.

I did not see any of that coming at all. I'm impress.

But now so many more questions! The group that attacked them, the lady that helped them, and that Lady Shinki... so many questions!

So I see about him having a great power. I hope that proceeds... well. I am really curious to see what she meant. Though...remember, do not make 'just cause' in the end. I really hope to see the answer in the end in one of the later chapters. i really enjoy this story.