Reviews for Unexpected
Perfect absolutely perfect! I nearly cried lol... Thank u for ur story
montclaire06 chapter 19 . 1/7
yay. Thanks for writing this up. sweet. LOL write more alright...
Angeline G. McFellou chapter 19 . 1/1
Beautiful your fic!

Always loved Kaleido Star and development that you gave to my favorite couple was perfect.

Congratulations, I loved it, please continue always like ..

Kiss and Happy New Year.

PS: I'm Brazilian, so please disregard the bad grammar / spelling, because I'm reading / commenting on your fic by Google Translate.
PikuPow chapter 19 . 12/24/2013
I nearly cried ... The ending was beautiful. The story was really well written. My romantic heart was going to explode! So silly but soo perfect! Thanks for sharing this amazing story!
may96 chapter 17 . 11/3/2013
Umm, wasn't the show she saw with her parents Alice in Wonderland?
zeKaien chapter 19 . 11/2/2013
well done mate! i would have written reviews for every chapter but then i couldn't be bothered, i just couldn't get enough of the story! i had this story bookmarked for a long time and i regret not having read this sooner than i should have, and this is my first kaleido star fan fic too! i love this!

hope to see more from you! you're one decent writer!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
I started to read your story a few hours ago and I have to say, I can't desist now! The development of your story is intriguing and it absorbs the reader completely, making you feel as if you are watching every little scene, I am completely mesmerized by it! Fantastic job!
VanillaDreamFran chapter 19 . 8/20/2013
That was absolutely beautiful, and I love that Sophie can see Fool - good future ahead of her for sure!
VanillaDreamFran chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Okay, I really want to read the rest if this cool fic just to see Leon's reaction to with Sora. Offically favourited!
Astrophel Thracius chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
Well, I'll be damned! This is a kick ass fic :D
huntah-luvs-wytch chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
This was beautiful :'3
el554uya33 chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
AHHH. I really loved this story! This might be my favorite Sora/Leon story yet!
Chibisuka6 chapter 17 . 3/24/2013
I'd like to point out a little error in your story in this chapter. When Leon is looking a the pictures of Sora's real parents and it has the poster saying it's Cinderella that was showing. In the anime the first show she saw with her parents was Alice In Wonderland. I'm not sure if you were aware or forgot I just wanted it to be known to you.
ASCshadowdragon chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
AH! I just loved it!
may96 chapter 19 . 3/12/2013
wow... that was a beautiful story!
I wish it were longer, I just don't want it to end!