Reviews for Complicated
Holy-Psychic-Vulpix chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
This is really good. Keep up the good work!
32-bit Mandarin Orange chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
Awwww that's soo adorable. I like the you interwove the song into the story because it really fits it.
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
Good, not origianl, but ood still. Can't beat the classics -
Jammie-Bro chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
vezzy good! AAML forever!
Marlex chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
Nice little AAML! I like the song... I'm going to have to find it. : )
Crystal Arcanine chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
That was cute an fluffy! Just what I needed to snap me out of this bad mood *{~
Erina-chan chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Cute...well written, showing potential... but I've said this hundreds of times now and no one seems to be listening. NOTHING HAPPENS in the 6th Badge episode. Believe me. I've seen it in Japanese. And I *am* a Sakashipper, so I'd LIKE to believe it, but don't get your hopes up. You can check the episode guide or something if you don't believe me.
Miss-Ashley chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Cute!;)I like the song!
Treble Clef Julianne chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Cute! Loved the bit with Bayleef and Ash... aw, what can I say, I think Bayleef's a cutie. And the scene at the end was sweet. _
Dragon Empress chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
What happens when Ash gets his sixth Johto league badge? Good little fic, but now I wanna know what happens!

Great story!
Blueiceraptor chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
That was really sweet good job. It was short and too the point and yet it still had a lot of detail. By the way I love that song and it goes great the way you put it in there.
AngryMew2 chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
AWWWW! AAML forever! The song fit nicely, too. Good job!
narf chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
i hate togepi. that friggin little mutant devours my soul. IT WILL DIE! THE END OF TOGEPI IS COMING!(yes I know this is a pointless review but thats ok)