Reviews for The Wounds We Make
Androsama chapter 1 . 4/9
A great story! I don't think Will really wanted to kill Robin, but Robin insulted him, and Will became angry. Anyone would be in his place, because he questioned Robin who called him a coward. I doubt Will is a coward, he just can't trust people easily and he's afraid to lose everything and everyone he loves. He really cares for others, he just can't show his emotions, because he doesn't want others see his true face. And I love how Azeem believes in Will and how Fanny takes care of him. Even Robin was worried Will might die with a fever. You portrayed the characters really well. And I think, even Wulf said he doesn't like Will it was out of anger and it wasn't the boy's true feeling. He was just angry because he thought Will wanted to harm Robin. But Wulf is a child, and children trust so easily in someone who wants to do great things.
darcie-magicae-anima chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Is this the end, or are you gonna add more chapters?
Easionia During chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! So great! So well done! So cool to see the different people's reaction to the event. Will. John. Fanny. And, of course, Robin. Looking forward to more! I must read more!
Easionia During chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Well done. Well done indeed.
Dierdre Mason chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This story, I very much enjoyed reading. It was well written and kept my attention.
jemlou chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I think I've said all that I think of the majority of this story in our emails. For the stuff you've added, I'd say a job well done as usual! I really think adding the little 'fight' with Wulf was a nice touch and I think you wrote it well. You kept them both in character and I like how you didn't just make them 'kiss and make up'. The ending with Azeem was great and like I've mentioned to you before, I really can imagine Azeem perfectly with how you write him. You're brilliant at him! His last line got me the most and Will's thoughts. God, he's such a tortured soul! Bless him!

Well Done with this and I can't wait for your next creation! :)
Ihni chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
When you said you'd added a part with Wulf, I was so excited because a part of me really needed them to ... well, need each other, I suppose. Then I remembered that this is YOU we're talking about ... of course it's gonna be more complicated than that! :D

It was great though, I like that you included Wulf in the end there, and I like even more the part with Azeem in the end. I don't know why, for sure. I think it may have something to do with how you write them. And how Azeem and Will is just well-written in any of your stories. And how they have the potential of being ... well, if not friends, then at least friendly with each other. I said potential, not that they ARE ... as shown by the end here.

All in all, I loved it though. But you already know that. :p
Shelly2728 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Great story! I love the idea, it's nice to see the characters a bit more in depth. I agree with Azeem, I don't think Will has it in him to murder someone. Thanks
LoveWill chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I love this story! It was awesome! Please do write more. I also really like the Hownblower films though I wish Kennedy didn't die! :(