Reviews for A Father's Love
Tink's Emalia chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
love love love
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I always loved the family dynamic in this show, and this one-shot reminded me why I keep coming back every season.
See ya
yello13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Loved it make another one looooooooooovvvvvvveeeeedd it
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
AWWWWWW!

This story had me tearing up so bad. It was soooooo sweet!

I love that all the 'kids' fell asleep with Daddy. :) That is the best possible scene ever.

I think you did an amazing job with the characters - you have them down really well. Especially Hardison and Elliot, I could just hear their voices saying those things.

Amazing!
dopeysac chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Wow. That was very good. I was watching the Radio Job last night and my sister suggested I read this story. That episode was so heart wrenching and glad you were able to voice what I thought this little family was feeling especially after seeing The Last Damn Job. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
Sarai chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Sweet story!
13yearsagediff chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
very sweet :) I see them as a big dysfunctional family too and I don't see too many good fics like this one on here :) good job :))
Oya chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Love the family bonding

Cool fic & God bless
DragonLorde44 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
So Nate's Dad dies in this episode? I shouldn't have read this but that is the type of reaction I would expect from Nate. Great story!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Really loved this.
LeverageFan101 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This is an AWSOME story. I hope the episode is this good. you should go and write the leverage episode for season 5.
b-mystique chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
That was a beautiful fanfic. Im partial to the family job for your first fic!:-)