Reviews for Collide
LLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEDDDD IT!
Simona Polle chapter 5 . 4/18
I need a Charlie!
JayMJane chapter 5 . 4/5
I think this story couldn't have come out any better than this. It's perfect! Congratulations. I wish I could single it out from the favorites category to a double favorite. The ending was also nice and simple. I loved every bit of the story and the pictures you brought together to illustrate it. I share Hermione's desire and I wish I would live something like that in my life. Thank you for posting this. I've always thought Charlie was the best of the Weasleys.
Loodles' Noodles chapter 5 . 1/19
A beautiful and perfect ending! Loved it!
LJ Summers chapter 5 . 1/14
This was a charming story. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us. Sexy Charlie Weasley is AWESOME. I adored his commitment to Hermione, and his understanding of her over the years.

And way cool with Harry and Ginny, too! And I normally don't even LIKE Ginny. :)
tinawinna chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
I enjoyed reading this story. thank you for writing it. :)
Serenity Blossom chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Loved this story. Excellent job!
The cat with blue eyes chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Woooooooooooooooooooooow ! This story was so fantastic ! Good Lord I was totally transported !
CarnivaLofLife chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Hey there! Interesting pairing. Charlie Weasley is one of those characters in HP-verse who has this cool life and seems to be this rocker-guy, but so very little is mentioned about him. Great material for our imagination *wink wink*. Interesting premise and waiting to know how this turns out.
Though the Ron-bashing is sad, since most authors write him in a negative light. I think he is an awesome character and i want to read fics where he is not this lying-cheating arse. But even then, well written and excited to read the next chapter.
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Cool
centava chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
Another trifecta of hot-sexy-romantic! Sigh...well done!
centava chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Sigh...he sounds HOT! My only complaint about your photobucket is that your side pic of him doesn't make him look as masculine/buff as you've described him here. But that's okay-my imagination is a fertile, fertile field!
thebirdfromthesea chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
And once again the Great RZZMG delights us astounds us inspires us and absolutely takes our breath away with another one of her stories! Your talent never ceases to amaze me and I am sure it never will, to me you're one of the greatest writers you could find in the fandom world. I bow to your skill and talent and pray you keep writing because if you don't I'm pretty sure the end of the world would be unto us. Thank you so much.

Ps: see what you do to me? You got me all sappy and noble and serious... Oh bugger you're good
ThatLikeSadia chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
I absolutely adored this. Your writing is just phenomenal and I love Charlie and hermione together!
serenityselena chapter 5 . 12/2/2013