Reviews for Collide
Anonymousperson5 chapter 5 . 8/3
Loved it!
Julianna chapter 5 . 7/22
Awwww! I loved this so much!
Ginny-Potter1981 chapter 1 . 6/4
Great story.
Captain C Word chapter 5 . 4/25
Simona Polle chapter 5 . 4/18
I need a Charlie!
JayMJane chapter 5 . 4/5
I think this story couldn't have come out any better than this. It's perfect! Congratulations. I wish I could single it out from the favorites category to a double favorite. The ending was also nice and simple. I loved every bit of the story and the pictures you brought together to illustrate it. I share Hermione's desire and I wish I would live something like that in my life. Thank you for posting this. I've always thought Charlie was the best of the Weasleys.
Loodles' Noodles chapter 5 . 1/19
A beautiful and perfect ending! Loved it!
LJ Summers chapter 5 . 1/14
This was a charming story. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us. Sexy Charlie Weasley is AWESOME. I adored his commitment to Hermione, and his understanding of her over the years.

And way cool with Harry and Ginny, too! And I normally don't even LIKE Ginny. :)
tinawinna chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
I enjoyed reading this story. thank you for writing it. :)
Serenity Blossom chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Loved this story. Excellent job!
The cat with blue eyes chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Woooooooooooooooooooooow ! This story was so fantastic ! Good Lord I was totally transported !
CarnivaLofLife chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Hey there! Interesting pairing. Charlie Weasley is one of those characters in HP-verse who has this cool life and seems to be this rocker-guy, but so very little is mentioned about him. Great material for our imagination *wink wink*. Interesting premise and waiting to know how this turns out.
Though the Ron-bashing is sad, since most authors write him in a negative light. I think he is an awesome character and i want to read fics where he is not this lying-cheating arse. But even then, well written and excited to read the next chapter.
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
centava chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
Another trifecta of hot-sexy-romantic! Sigh...well done!
centava chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Sigh...he sounds HOT! My only complaint about your photobucket is that your side pic of him doesn't make him look as masculine/buff as you've described him here. But that's okay-my imagination is a fertile, fertile field!