Reviews for You Can Be My Hero
TayMor chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
MOAARRRR AGAIN! hahaha! I lurved this one-shot! Please upload another chapter if only for mwehh! You have indeed inspired me! Please put another chapter! Loved it! *twirls with fantasy Ulquiorra* I must say I love how you made him OOC... like he was himself.. but the way you switched him, and the reasons you gave made it awesome! VGJ!
Moonwisp chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Awesome. Just awesome. The characters weren't that OOC, in fact, Ulquiorra was only a little OOC, and that's just because of the curiousity of emotion. I think it was a great representation of what would have happened if Ulquiorra ever decided to show a hint of emotion! Good job! :)
SnakeyLobve chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
AMAZING! I definitely say you should continue this. And I don't really think they were out of character. It just seemed to me like Ulquiorra was curious of his newfound emotions and didn't quite know what to do with them. All in all I loved this fic :)
EvilxLittlexNinja chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
wow this was good. i almost thought he was going to get a full blown heart right then and there! (idk how that would happen though) and if u think there will be a good plot then u should definitely keep going.
Shirotensaki14 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Hey, I'm not really a fan of Ulquihime but I think this was good. Good job.
I Am Midnight chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I must admit, I am strongly appreciating that this got to be the first UlquriHime fic I read..

Please, don't let it stay a oneshot..