Reviews for Best Workout Ever
guisniperman chapter 7 . 7h
I have to say, this is quite the interesting story. You're doing a great despiction of the reality of Dark Souls. Not the game, but what it could look like in reality. The loaned power is quite intriguing I'll be quite happy when the next chapter comes out.
Fascinating. I had all but given up this story for dead, and when I finally come back to it, new chapters. This is quite the interesting story you have going here, and I would love to see where it goes. Keep up the good work.

By the way-the depiction of Gravelord Nito? Brilliant. I couldn't have done it better myself. Hell, I won't lie, I'm probably going to borrow a bit from this for some of my own stories.
Black Noise47 chapter 7 . 5/9
Getting the feeling you won't be returning that power loan. Also glad to see this back!
Aronim chapter 7 . 5/8
Still pretty good. Did not see Nito's interrogation coming, but I liked it. You're doing very well at this concept.

I really like Oscar and Reah.

You have some issues though. It should be "death's head smile". And you mess up "passed" and "past". "You walked past something." Or: "You passed something." In other words, if it is the main verb, is should be "passed" but if it is an adposition, then it is "past".

More please.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 7 . 5/4
Hehehehehehe. Re-reading the Nito scene was just as awesome as it was the first time, and I can still hardly wait for that stupid Black Knight to get his just Greatswords.

Nito, with this new info, is obviously laying in his coffin to contemplate the meaning of Life [Death], the Universe and Everything.
volrath77 chapter 7 . 5/4
IT'S ALIVE! PRAISE THE SUN!

So what's the little gift anyway? A little Lord soul shard?
9th Night chapter 7 . 5/4
I would like to start by saying that I'm most pleased to see this story update. I tend to follow Creative Writing over on SB and SV more closely then my account, so I was a bit surprised to see it.

I think the parties reaction to the fact that your SI is currently favored by the Gravelord will be interesting. I'm also interested in seeing how the Gravelord's gift will work.

Thanks again for this great story, and I'll eagerly wait for your next update.
brunofanofk chapter 7 . 5/4
love that you are back!
clonezero chapter 7 . 5/4
The fact that Nito knows everything made me geek out so much! While I can't force you, I can beg! Please update more of this awesome story!
Jozern chapter 7 . 5/4
AWESOME! Nito is badass. You really captured the feeling that a Godly being should have. Absolutely awesome. Now I'm itching to read the groups reactions to our Hero having the Gravelord's blessing. Gona be epic, hopefully. Now then let's watch how the story twitches. Dance for me BUAHAHAHAH.
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 7 . 5/4
OC X Reah

DING!
Zenoen-the-mac-user chapter 7 . 5/4
Awsom! wasent expecting to see this story ever updated again.

I like what you did there it works really well even though i normally hate when a

Players for knowledge gets passed along i can forgive because it was brilliantly executed.

now this makes me wonder.

so what will you do about the blacksmith in here or even the summon sign?

how will those be incorporated.
Diamondfiend chapter 7 . 5/3
Damn it's been a while! Nice to stumble back upon this gem and find that its still being updated. Gotta admit, Nito has unleashed quite the miasma of hype upon the protagonist in this chapter, can't wait to see how this plays out.
ApocryphaFreeze chapter 7 . 5/3
Holy shit. It's been a while man. And I had only just read this again for the first time in months yesterday. Holy shit.
Slicerness chapter 7 . 5/3
Holy fucking shit, did he just get a fragment of Nito's Lord Soul!? Now that's gotta fuck a guy up something fierce in the head. Hope that power doesn't get to him and make him turn on his allies later, once his clear goal is accomplished. Also, once the Clerics realize they can't get their hands on the Rite, would Reah give up, or would she and the others have bonded with main character (who's name I forget, shamefully) bow to the demands of the Gravelord?

Going to be a very interested chapter next time.