Reviews for Best Workout Ever
Vinyl Scratch3 chapter 7 . 1/31
Nito is one of the best but most under appreciated character in Dark Souls. He's probably the only one that hasn't done anything to anyone XD. I like your use of Nito in this.

I'm interested in seeing what power he has now and what he'll do with it.
LurePus1 chapter 7 . 1/14
More please D:
Rio-Vena chapter 7 . 1/1
I usually stay the hell away from OC/self-insert fics. But I stumbled upon your fic on TV tropes and I am very glad I gave it a read. The character development is amazing. I didn't really care for Vince and Nico, Hell I didn't even know their names. But here I actually felt sad that Nico died.

I am rather curios as to how the characters are gonna react to Pinwheel, The story behind them is so damn sad.

Writers block suck, Life can be a bitch. But take your time, The wait will be worth it with how interesting this is. When you do update, I will be singing your praises.
Anduin chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
Why staaahppp?
Dmol8 chapter 7 . 12/22/2015
Wow. Well this is getting interesting. I do wonder what comes next. Besides the Pinwheel. And Vince going towards Hollow. And Petrus having a freak out. Will your self-insert remember to return the power he was loaned? Will Vince survive the crypt and have time to heal at Firelink? Will Reah stay after this mission or go home to spread the knowledge she has gained? Does what Nito said about the clerics not seeking anymore mean that they will all still go Hollow? Or just that their quest will be complete?
patrik.stolz.7 chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
Great story.
Please keep writing it. I am enjoying it
Zantak chapter 7 . 7/16/2015
Twitch more! MORE! If it wasn't already clear i'm loving this fic.
Unca Bob chapter 7 . 6/1/2015
This is fascinating. The world and character building is great, as is the emphasis on reality being very different to a video game. I love where this is going.
Loyaltothelegion chapter 7 . 5/31/2015
Well damn. Looks like Nito just became important as hell. Has the cycle already been broken? This is certainly interesting and you've pretty much redefined black knights for me. It's bloody scary enough to fight one for the first time, but to have it hunt and stalk you? It's actually a really good read.

I like Rhea, though I wish it wasn't Nico who was taken out of personal preference for his character. Then again, that's why what the black knight did was so dastardly.

I'm liking the dynamic duo of Oscar and the protagonist, and I'm hoping they end up forming a bigger group with the people saved.

I hope the protagonist isn't stupid and tries to steal from Nito unless he wants to get Ravelorded. Nito seems to be too powerful and important to just to simply screw over and his knowledge of everything in the world shouldn't be wasted, as the plot could really benefit from that.

Finally, does this make the chosen and gravelord servant?
Arafell chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
Awesome. Not too many good SI fics out there, but this ones pretty good. Can't wait till you find the painting world; it'll be interesting to read about Oscar's reaction to Priscilla.
guisniperman chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
I have to say, this is quite the interesting story. You're doing a great despiction of the reality of Dark Souls. Not the game, but what it could look like in reality. The loaned power is quite intriguing I'll be quite happy when the next chapter comes out.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/20/2015
Fascinating. I had all but given up this story for dead, and when I finally come back to it, new chapters. This is quite the interesting story you have going here, and I would love to see where it goes. Keep up the good work.

By the way-the depiction of Gravelord Nito? Brilliant. I couldn't have done it better myself. Hell, I won't lie, I'm probably going to borrow a bit from this for some of my own stories.
Black Noise47 chapter 7 . 5/9/2015
Getting the feeling you won't be returning that power loan. Also glad to see this back!
Aronim chapter 7 . 5/8/2015
Still pretty good. Did not see Nito's interrogation coming, but I liked it. You're doing very well at this concept.

I really like Oscar and Reah.

You have some issues though. It should be "death's head smile". And you mess up "passed" and "past". "You walked past something." Or: "You passed something." In other words, if it is the main verb, is should be "passed" but if it is an adposition, then it is "past".

More please.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
Hehehehehehe. Re-reading the Nito scene was just as awesome as it was the first time, and I can still hardly wait for that stupid Black Knight to get his just Greatswords.

Nito, with this new info, is obviously laying in his coffin to contemplate the meaning of Life [Death], the Universe and Everything.