Reviews for Best Workout Ever
patrik.stolz.7 chapter 7 . 7/29
Great story.
Please keep writing it. I am enjoying it
Zantak chapter 7 . 7/16
Twitch more! MORE! If it wasn't already clear i'm loving this fic.
Unca Bob chapter 7 . 6/1
This is fascinating. The world and character building is great, as is the emphasis on reality being very different to a video game. I love where this is going.
Loyaltothelegion chapter 7 . 5/31
Well damn. Looks like Nito just became important as hell. Has the cycle already been broken? This is certainly interesting and you've pretty much redefined black knights for me. It's bloody scary enough to fight one for the first time, but to have it hunt and stalk you? It's actually a really good read.

I like Rhea, though I wish it wasn't Nico who was taken out of personal preference for his character. Then again, that's why what the black knight did was so dastardly.

I'm liking the dynamic duo of Oscar and the protagonist, and I'm hoping they end up forming a bigger group with the people saved.

I hope the protagonist isn't stupid and tries to steal from Nito unless he wants to get Ravelorded. Nito seems to be too powerful and important to just to simply screw over and his knowledge of everything in the world shouldn't be wasted, as the plot could really benefit from that.

Finally, does this make the chosen and gravelord servant?
Arafell chapter 7 . 5/26
Awesome. Not too many good SI fics out there, but this ones pretty good. Can't wait till you find the painting world; it'll be interesting to read about Oscar's reaction to Priscilla.
guisniperman chapter 7 . 5/25
I have to say, this is quite the interesting story. You're doing a great despiction of the reality of Dark Souls. Not the game, but what it could look like in reality. The loaned power is quite intriguing I'll be quite happy when the next chapter comes out.
Fascinating. I had all but given up this story for dead, and when I finally come back to it, new chapters. This is quite the interesting story you have going here, and I would love to see where it goes. Keep up the good work.

By the way-the depiction of Gravelord Nito? Brilliant. I couldn't have done it better myself. Hell, I won't lie, I'm probably going to borrow a bit from this for some of my own stories.
Black Noise47 chapter 7 . 5/9
Getting the feeling you won't be returning that power loan. Also glad to see this back!
Aronim chapter 7 . 5/8
Still pretty good. Did not see Nito's interrogation coming, but I liked it. You're doing very well at this concept.

I really like Oscar and Reah.

You have some issues though. It should be "death's head smile". And you mess up "passed" and "past". "You walked past something." Or: "You passed something." In other words, if it is the main verb, is should be "passed" but if it is an adposition, then it is "past".

More please.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 7 . 5/4
Hehehehehehe. Re-reading the Nito scene was just as awesome as it was the first time, and I can still hardly wait for that stupid Black Knight to get his just Greatswords.

Nito, with this new info, is obviously laying in his coffin to contemplate the meaning of Life [Death], the Universe and Everything.
volrath77 chapter 7 . 5/4
IT'S ALIVE! PRAISE THE SUN!

So what's the little gift anyway? A little Lord soul shard?
9th Night chapter 7 . 5/4
I would like to start by saying that I'm most pleased to see this story update. I tend to follow Creative Writing over on SB and SV more closely then my account, so I was a bit surprised to see it.

I think the parties reaction to the fact that your SI is currently favored by the Gravelord will be interesting. I'm also interested in seeing how the Gravelord's gift will work.

Thanks again for this great story, and I'll eagerly wait for your next update.
brunofanofk chapter 7 . 5/4
love that you are back!
clonezero chapter 7 . 5/4
The fact that Nito knows everything made me geek out so much! While I can't force you, I can beg! Please update more of this awesome story!
Jozern chapter 7 . 5/4
AWESOME! Nito is badass. You really captured the feeling that a Godly being should have. Absolutely awesome. Now I'm itching to read the groups reactions to our Hero having the Gravelord's blessing. Gona be epic, hopefully. Now then let's watch how the story twitches. Dance for me BUAHAHAHAH.