Reviews for Best Workout Ever
tylermech66 chapter 6 . 3/1
this is amazing, too bad your not updating...
Sadness
tylermech66 chapter 3 . 3/1
muahahahahhahhahahah!
Godzillaslayer101 chapter 6 . 2/1
So it's either Manus or Nito controlling him isn't it?
Interesteddude chapter 6 . 1/14
Loved it.
MuRioDame chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
Do continue your awesome story, sire! Lest the mad readers gone mad from waiting... Happy writing! :D
volrath77 chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
I'll need to re-read the whole thing from the start since I've forgotten where last I left it before I got swamped with work & forgot about the story. Good to see the thread being active back in SB though.
greymouser chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Nice story you have here. Well written and a likeable protagonist. More please! :D
Laryna6 chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Interesting implications and possibilities.
Slicerness chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
I can count the number of SI fics I enjoy on one hand, but this just blows them away. I absolutely love this fic , and will eagerly await the next installment.
ArcherShirou chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
very good
Zenoen-the-mac-user chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
Great story can't wait for more.

Also when will we see our Fovorite NPC Solitar?

Will red Phantoms play any part in the story?

So many questions so little time.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
Damn, the Black Knights taking a more proactive stance in guarding the catacombs was not what I was expecting, but it definitely makes sense that the juggernaut's of the area wouldn't sit still and wait for you once they knew you were coming. The whole party really should have power leveled in the Burg more before coming down here. There is no way they can take Gravelord Nito right now, especially as I have a feeling that he won't be content to let you kill his giant skeleton minions without raising a "few" more while you are doing so. Homeword Miracles/Bones for everyone? That seems to be the only smart option right now.
Lazurman chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
YOINK!
Lazurman chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Nothing to be ashamed of in wanting to go home...but still, dick move, dude.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Quite possibly the /worst/ game to self-insert into...except perhaps Slender.