Reviews for Best Workout Ever
RandomCitizen chapter 7 . 7/13
Power up.

And a party member is weakened.

Almost there now! (And well, not even having the Clerics meet Patches will be great. Best to meet that rogue without them)
RandomCitizen chapter 6 . 7/13
Poor bro Nico. No more dodging Reah deafness together.

But hey, chug along.
RandomCitizen chapter 5 . 7/13
Whoops. Check your six.

Too busy hearing some things...
RandomCitizen chapter 4 . 7/13
Cart before the horse?

It's so nice to have a home base of sorts. :3

Heh. Bro Oscar.

In the Catacombs now, and I sure go through a few arrows sniping jerk necromancers...

(Guess we'll be seeing Patches sooner than expected. Be a bit more difficult to turn a blind eye to this Cleric hater in actuality)
RandomCitizen chapter 3 . 7/13
Heh. Magic and Pyromancy is in the bag after this, no need for Miracles as well.(reminds me of the frustration that'll be "Trusty" Patches...)

...hope some good excuses for all this trouble have occurred to our hero for when questions are asked. :P
RandomCitizen chapter 2 . 7/13
Ooh complications and plans.

Well I doubt his home was the last bonfire he visited, so that'll be a bust...
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 7/13
...He's fine. :P

Well this is a lengthy one.
Love it!
Brenden chapter 7 . 6/21
Goodwork
I absolutely love this story so far! I don't know if you ever plan to continue this, but I don't mind the wait if you do. If not? So be it. Also, I love the main character, very well written. Anyway, my compliments!
Vinyl Scratch3 chapter 7 . 1/31
Nito is one of the best but most under appreciated character in Dark Souls. He's probably the only one that hasn't done anything to anyone XD. I like your use of Nito in this.

I'm interested in seeing what power he has now and what he'll do with it.
LurePus1 chapter 7 . 1/14
More please D:
Rio-Vena chapter 7 . 1/1
I usually stay the hell away from OC/self-insert fics. But I stumbled upon your fic on TV tropes and I am very glad I gave it a read. The character development is amazing. I didn't really care for Vince and Nico, Hell I didn't even know their names. But here I actually felt sad that Nico died.

I am rather curios as to how the characters are gonna react to Pinwheel, The story behind them is so damn sad.

Writers block suck, Life can be a bitch. But take your time, The wait will be worth it with how interesting this is. When you do update, I will be singing your praises.
Anduin chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
Why staaahppp?
Dmol8 chapter 7 . 12/22/2015
Wow. Well this is getting interesting. I do wonder what comes next. Besides the Pinwheel. And Vince going towards Hollow. And Petrus having a freak out. Will your self-insert remember to return the power he was loaned? Will Vince survive the crypt and have time to heal at Firelink? Will Reah stay after this mission or go home to spread the knowledge she has gained? Does what Nito said about the clerics not seeking anymore mean that they will all still go Hollow? Or just that their quest will be complete?