Reviews for Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
The Fox Familiar chapter 2 . 6/23
I knew this was going to be bad as soon as 'yandere' was brought up. Along with OOCness, bad writing, loads of italics and flashbacks, and bad interpretations of psychology, we have a psycho getting a hard-on for a guy that gets icked by femmes, after finding out that his chick was banging one of his friends in his room. How typical. Anyways, of course it's KO that gets the hots for that, because he doesn't have any personality other than being the typical overly flirtatious gay guy.

This pairing is very popular but fangirls simply don't understand male friendship. It shouldn't be sexualized, and while you may wish to the ever-loving gay God that KO likes that shit, he doesn't. He's a much more complex character than that, and Breakdown clearly likes the ladies. He's a sweetheart, but here, he doesn't have any personality other than suffering a break-up and getting the hots for a dude that is clearly stalking him.

If this was a guy stalking a woman, you would be complaining. Of course it's OK when two dudes do it. Anyways, I can't help but rolling my eyes at this. I already know where this is going. It's everywhere, not just in this fandom, but in every slash fic that I've come across - to a degree. It seems you all act like a bunch of robots with a single program in mind.

I have no intention of reading any more. It's already cliched and bad to begin with, and by the by, you don't strike me as a writer at all. Then again, that happens a lot. But, that doesn't mean I don't enjoy calling out shit where I see it. And you, my dear, just so happen to be in my sights.

Not original, OOC characters, and all you write is bad smut. I can't stand reading these characters interact. They have zero chemistry. Perhaps this is meant for Twilight?
Sakery-chan chapter 5 . 4/22
please follow the fic! , I love this couple, and I just love seeing Knockout yandere mode by Breakdown, their fics are the best! : D and continuing desire! :3
Waruitenshi chapter 3 . 1/3
Ooooh! Knock Out makes such a cute, frightening and fascinating yandere! He reminds me a bit of how I write Chris Bradford in my TMNT fic. I didn't realize it until a reviewer pointed it out using the term, and then I was like "Oh!" because I forgot it had a name for that kind of smexy crazy Lmfao.
Waruitenshi chapter 4 . 1/3
Loved the chapter, just felt like adding my two cents with the hope it could prove useful.
Betrayal is a very strong/powerful emotion depending on the level of trust, and so when it comes to someone getting raped, it can become even more confusing and shocking to them depending on if they knew the person and how well they did, or more importantly how much trust they had in them; whether they were fully aware of how deep their trust for this person ran or not. Plus, it also depends on the person, as some are stronger than others regarding their will and such; in other words, not all are easily broken, some take a while and some never break.
It's cool you did your research. X3 I'm glad I'm not the only one who researches weird things to get a better grasp on my writing skills. Personally I think you've written this quite awesomely.
Waruitenshi chapter 5 . 1/3
I found this fic on AFF, and was glad I was browsing around on there. Other sites that'll let you post the full version of your fics, no matter how smexy they get, is AO3 (Archive Of Our Own dot org but with the . instead of the word dot LoL) if you needed another site. X3 I like posting my fics there in case FF has some problem with what I write. I really hope you update this one. X3 It's so awesome and I could definitely see Knock Out doing something like this.
Waruitenshi chapter 1 . 1/3
GAH! This is so awesome! X3 Oh I DO so hope you update this one! X3 Pretty please? I love writing dark and twisted romances as well, _ so I quite enjoy getting to read them when they've been written oh so wonderfully as this one has been so far.
Secretly disturb chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
O.o No... This is just... no... I thought that... Y U DO DIS KO, Y?! U INSANE GLITCH AND I THOUGHT I LIKED U! You made KO sound like some mentally ill glitch with an attraction to B D... .O.
buslimpan chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
... You have scared me. Badly. Knock Out is scaring me. I... Breakdown T.T

Amazingly written. I have no idea if I like it or not. But one thing is sure. I can't stop reading.
chasesane chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
I like this story it just gives me chills and I love how you portray them both. it actually makes me think of a plot bunny I read a while back that Breakdown was kidnapped and raped before the war and that's why his paranoid. You might like the dinner date series it features yandere like Knock Out and poor Breakdown. You can find them on Deviantart or on AO3.
Hashimerr chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
I just reread all the chapters and wondered if there will be a new chapter or not. I still adore the heck out of this story and was hoping it wasn't abandoned :( this is one of the most darkest BD x KO stories I've read and not only because of the subject itself but the characterization really makes you believe the situation he's in and why Knock Out is actually crazy for Breakdown. Yandere Knock Out is best Knock Out :) in the meanwhile, I will still hope for an update soon, thank you for writing such an awesome story
Shyfti chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
WOW!

Usually I'm not one for BDxKO, but I thought- hey, why not? Plot sounds interesting. And I am so happy I did! I thoroughly enjoyed this story (not just for the content) but the way that it was written. Knockout's thoughts were gradual, and you pulled it off amazingly.

It's apparent that you really did put a lot of effort into this story and how it should be written out, the thought process of both Breakdown and (especially) Knockout were top notch! Fo' rizzy. I'm such a fan.

It's been a while since this story updated, idk if you've chosen to drop it or not but I can sincerely say I hope that's not the case and you find your muse for it again!
deathoftoast chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Whoawhoawhoawhoawhoa! That was...interesting. Knock Out is in such a sick fantasy...like the thinking Breakdown was generous part, that was so sick yet sweet.

This fic always evokes strange emotions for me hahaha...it's hot and enjoyable, and yet, it really makes me think about odd little things ;) great job!
Mahimomo chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Just read this on LiveJournal and like ...whoa. I just read that and enjoyed it. AM I A BAD PERSON?

Poor Breakdown baby! I'd hug him and make him feel safe but I'd probably takeadvantageofhimtoo. Iz ashamed. :[

OK! So I'm thinking, how is this going to end? Not well, I don't think. I mean, hey, they are cute together but KO is just a lil bit too freakin crazy.

Luved the chapter! Can't wait for the next!
Jovianokami chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Oh, I really love this! K.O. is really crazy here and poor Breakdown, what he going to do when this drug wear off? Unless Knock Out drug him again.
Misstress-of-Antarctica chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
You know I hate everything...but not this:) I think I might be obsessed with this story O_O

I really do wish that you would update this though to satisfy my obsession with it. But then again I would just want you to update the next chapter faster then the next chapter faster then the next one would defiantly have to be updated faster then it would go on and on with me wishing that you would update faster...PLEASE UPDATE YOUR KILLING ME!

Im obviously not obsessed with this story...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »