Reviews for That Day I Met You
luckyanimelover chapter 13 . 7/20
So cuteeeeee!
kitty chapter 13 . 5/24
Best fanfiction ever! Just wondering, um do you dislike Len or you had to make him mean for this fanfiction to work out?
Thatweirdopanda chapter 5 . 1/24
Oli lost his eye to cats with sharpened pencils.
Emma chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
Wait I thought you we're going to show a picture ... welp I'm dumb
Guest chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
Gumi x Gakupo! I can totally see Gumi getting Gakupo into all sorts of trouble! I loved this story! I had been reading it from chapter one at 12:35 in the morning! It was that good! Rin and Ollie had those moments when you just laugh at the silliness of it! It's a great piece of work!
Honeycloud chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
Ch. 12: So, Oli's twenty (I'm assuming that he was eighteen at the start of the story and that his ID was legit) and Rin's sixteen. Rin is still a minor and I think Oliver could go to jail for dating her, but maybe that only applies to sex. I don't know.

I still have no idea why Rin's willing to let Len inside her house. He's the one who assaulted her for god knows how long, and she even wanted to kill him!

Maybe I'm thinking too much into this, but some of the logic just doesn't fit.

Ch. 13: Lemme guess, Gumi eventually hooks up with Gakupo and they all live happily ever after.
Honeycloud of RiverClan chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
The police officers wouldn't be able to kill Oliver because a) they follow the same laws as everyone else, and b) Len does not control the police department. He's a fourteen-year-old teenager. The worst he could do is accuse them of some other crime and even then they would probably duke it out in court or something. The again, I don't know shit about law, but the police would be held accountable if they tried to murder Oliver/everyone else.

Also, I don't know why Rin thinks Len loves her. People in love generally don't abuse their love interest.
hatelife chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
I really think its unfair that Len is a part of the happy ending, I want him gone and Lilly can go stay single forever.
Purplepunk104 chapter 13 . 11/21/2013
OMG just what I wanted! Though I was expecting Oliver to be abused since his eye and all... But close enough!
Skye chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
Damn, that darned Len.
I hated him so much in the beginning.
Ty for everything.
BattyCrash chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
Agh! (You ahould've heard the real little squeak I gave after finishing!) I came and stalked you after I found you under my favorites. I'm so glad I did.

You're a realy good writer...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
I want to freaking marry you! jk jk...but srsly
I just love how you portray Oliver, Len, and Rin! And the comedy you put in to the story...IS GOLD! Well, at least to me. :)
I wish I had a best friend like Oliver...maybe even a bf. Yumm...Ice cream for breakfast! 3
MizuneMinamiki chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
So someone recommended this story to me (This is the only OliRin story you have, right? They said it was by you. X3) Anyways, I spent my whole morning reading this (I get side-tracked so easily...) because it was so addicting. Despite the fact that I don't think things would blow over with police that easily, it's excellent!

Call me a perv, but I really liked those flashbacks more than anything. I just thought they were particularly good and fierce and showed the reason Rin was so afraid of Len really well. Of course, I could also be saying that because I LOVE possessive Len, even if his possessiveness hurts Rin. (Woah, masochist-ish much?)

Oliver was definitely a cute character! I loved his personality! And actually, I could see cute little Oli being all 'tough-guyish' when Len was around…

I'd write more but I'm on an unfamilar device (Kindle Fire) and it's taken me literally 30 minutes to type what I already have without errors. X3

Keep being awesome!

(:Mizune
MagicMilkshakeDaBoss chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
This as soooo sweet! I died at the end from the sweetness! They all are so happy now! Even Gumi! Great job! ;D
ZanyAnimeGirl chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
Yay!-de chi! This was a wonderful read!-de chi!