Reviews for That Day I Met You

THIS IS PERFECT
FINALLY! THE KISS! UGHHHHHH TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH XD
DAMN I CRIED
Is it wrong that I laugh when Oliver said "she kissed me"? XD
A mix of sad drama and cracking humor...

... THIS IS GOLDEN
Their conversation made me laughXDDDDDDD.

IMSORRYIMAHORRIBLEPERSON
pearlzandlace012 chapter 13 . 10/16/2015
This is a really good story...it shows how people grow and change, especially Len.
luckyanimelover chapter 13 . 7/20/2015
So cuteeeeee!
kitty chapter 13 . 5/24/2015
Best fanfiction ever! Just wondering, um do you dislike Len or you had to make him mean for this fanfiction to work out?
Thatweirdopanda chapter 5 . 1/24/2015
Oli lost his eye to cats with sharpened pencils.
Emma chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
Wait I thought you we're going to show a picture ... welp I'm dumb
Guest chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
Gumi x Gakupo! I can totally see Gumi getting Gakupo into all sorts of trouble! I loved this story! I had been reading it from chapter one at 12:35 in the morning! It was that good! Rin and Ollie had those moments when you just laugh at the silliness of it! It's a great piece of work!
Honeycloud chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
Ch. 12: So, Oli's twenty (I'm assuming that he was eighteen at the start of the story and that his ID was legit) and Rin's sixteen. Rin is still a minor and I think Oliver could go to jail for dating her, but maybe that only applies to sex. I don't know.

I still have no idea why Rin's willing to let Len inside her house. He's the one who assaulted her for god knows how long, and she even wanted to kill him!

Maybe I'm thinking too much into this, but some of the logic just doesn't fit.

Ch. 13: Lemme guess, Gumi eventually hooks up with Gakupo and they all live happily ever after.
loneliest baby chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
The police officers wouldn't be able to kill Oliver because a) they follow the same laws as everyone else, and b) Len does not control the police department. He's a fourteen-year-old teenager. The worst he could do is accuse them of some other crime and even then they would probably duke it out in court or something. The again, I don't know shit about law, but the police would be held accountable if they tried to murder Oliver/everyone else.

Also, I don't know why Rin thinks Len loves her. People in love generally don't abuse their love interest.