Reviews for From Friend and Foe Alike
Guest chapter 39 . 4/19/2013
Nicely done :
E.BACKER chapter 39 . 4/12/2013
I loved your story, I love, I read the two stories. hopefully soon upload another chapter soon.
Lon Wolfgood chapter 28 . 3/18/2013
I'm sorry for Helena, but I actually breathed a sigh of relief.
FreelanceBum chapter 39 . 3/17/2013
Surprisingly good. I don't have much else to add beyond that.
FreelanceBum chapter 36 . 3/17/2013
Yeah I already figured out Sirius was remorseful, surprised other readers didn't.
Flint was my missing link, how appropriate for an ape like creature.
FreelanceBum chapter 35 . 3/17/2013
I was wondering about how long this epilogue was going on for.
FreelanceBum chapter 31 . 3/17/2013
Hmm. So I think I figured out our dog killer. Doesn't explain the fights in the woods though.
FreelanceBum chapter 28 . 3/17/2013
I thought you were a cruel, cruel man for killing Sirius. Now I think you are a cruel, cruel man for all the crap you have Ms. Gamp going through, not to mention Lupin, and Rose. I had thoughts of what was going on, but I believe I have lost track. I wonder why no one else in story seems to suspect multiple culprits thought.

I'm pretty sure the slytherin that stayed for Christmas is somehow involved, but I wonder how. I also wonder what connection Gamp and Potter have, beyond Malfoy who was also cursed. Malfoy doesn't seem like a reasonable connection, but there is enough going on that it is hard to tell.
FreelanceBum chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Surprised at this considering the premise, but well done so far. I swear to god if this goes to shipping SS/RP I will be pissed.
Saint Snape chapter 39 . 12/1/2012
I loved that Lily came to Rose while she was hurt and that Rose told Severus. I also like that Severus is finally interested in another woman. He and Narcissa would be interesting and how will Draco take that? I also like that Draco has helped keep Rose safe and it looks like Rose may have a little crush on him and maybe it's returned? Gryffindor and Slytherin again? How will it work out this time?

This was a real enjoyable story and I loved every minute of it.
Saint Snape chapter 33 . 12/1/2012
I love how Severus held Rose because that's what he wanted when he was a child. Makes me want to cry too because all he wanted was love that he never got.
Saint Snape chapter 32 . 12/1/2012
If I didn't already love Severus I'd love him for standing up to that ole goat and putting the welfare of a young girl ahead of his wishes for her to be a savior and sacrificial lamb. It's all well and good for the "greater good" until it's someone you love or care about. I have always wondered if Dumbledore was so strong and the greatest wizard why he couldn't destroy Voldemort himself. Why did Dumbledore keep so much secret too? His knowledge could have helped destroy Voldermort a lot sooner had he told Severus about the horcruxes. They could have been searching for them and destroying them long before Harry did.

And wasn't Rose attacked by a gang? Only one of them committed suicide so the others are still out there - unpunished.

And I totally agree with Severus about Remus. He is a coward.

What a cliffhanger!
Saint Snape chapter 24 . 11/30/2012
Oh no, Rose heard them. I hope Severus can find her.
Saint Snape chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
I wonder how Severus will feel when he finds out Grim is Sirius and he's been telling all his thoughts to him? Should make for an interesting scene.

I just found this story. I really am liking it and can't figure out why it doesn't have more comments.
bookivore chapter 39 . 11/4/2012
I'm posting just to say how much I love your story. You have twisted things a good deal from canon (ignoring the whole female Harry thing) but it is recognizably related. The main characters all have depth and quite a lot of sympathy.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »