Reviews for From Friend and Foe Alike
bookivore chapter 39 . 11/4/2012
I'm posting just to say how much I love your story. You have twisted things a good deal from canon (ignoring the whole female Harry thing) but it is recognizably related. The main characters all have depth and quite a lot of sympathy.
lilmisadiva chapter 39 . 10/18/2012
good spin on third year
lilmisadiva chapter 34 . 10/18/2012
snape needs a woman
lilmisadiva chapter 22 . 10/18/2012
this was super touching I awed at places
lilmisadiva chapter 19 . 10/18/2012
wow
lilmisadiva chapter 13 . 10/17/2012
aw good doggy
Savy13 chapter 39 . 10/3/2012
Aww... Loved it.
deanmarcbc chapter 39 . 9/12/2012
No way Gryffindor could win the house cup after Rose lost 1000 points. Found this to be thoroughly enthralling. Felt very realistic to how I imagine Snape would see the other characters. Would love this series to run and run. Snape's point of view in fifth year (assuming major events remain the same) seems particularly interesting.
Lordban chapter 39 . 9/4/2012
A remarkable story. It does stray off the beaten track, but it's clearly one of the best rewrites I've read. You're probably not going to be able to keep Rose in the background of action for very long if you stick to the Triwizard Cup events, though. I'm looking forward to reading what you'll actually pull off :)
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 39 . 8/29/2012
This was very good! Have you considered writing about the next year?
RB chapter 39 . 8/24/2012
Thank you for writing this wonderful story! I am so glad you're planning a sequel. I look forward to it.
FleurSuoh chapter 39 . 8/23/2012
can't wait for the sequel!
Poetheather1 chapter 39 . 8/23/2012
A great epilogue. You tied things together nicely. I am looking forward to your next story so I can see how you will get Narcissa and Severus together, though that is mostly getting them in the same room together. Heh. And Draco and Rose can easily become friends over this whole mess once she learns of Draco's part. Really good tying up of things and leaving some strands loose for the next story.
cheekysorcerer chapter 39 . 8/23/2012
brilliant chapter! i feel so sorry for draco and narcissa. skeeter is a real pest. hopefully snape will deal with her...
thanks for your wonderful work!
dana-san chapter 39 . 8/23/2012
Fantastic, wonderful chapter. Excellent, moving, well-done. Please do write the sequel asap! I have so enjoyed your character development and dialogue - well, all of it.
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »