Reviews for From Friend and Foe Alike
lilmisadiva chapter 22 . 10/18/2012
this was super touching I awed at places
lilmisadiva chapter 19 . 10/18/2012
wow
lilmisadiva chapter 13 . 10/17/2012
aw good doggy
Savy13 chapter 39 . 10/3/2012
Aww... Loved it.
deanmarcbc chapter 39 . 9/12/2012
No way Gryffindor could win the house cup after Rose lost 1000 points. Found this to be thoroughly enthralling. Felt very realistic to how I imagine Snape would see the other characters. Would love this series to run and run. Snape's point of view in fifth year (assuming major events remain the same) seems particularly interesting.
Lordban chapter 39 . 9/4/2012
A remarkable story. It does stray off the beaten track, but it's clearly one of the best rewrites I've read. You're probably not going to be able to keep Rose in the background of action for very long if you stick to the Triwizard Cup events, though. I'm looking forward to reading what you'll actually pull off :)
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 39 . 8/29/2012
This was very good! Have you considered writing about the next year?
RB chapter 39 . 8/24/2012
Thank you for writing this wonderful story! I am so glad you're planning a sequel. I look forward to it.
FleurSuoh chapter 39 . 8/23/2012
can't wait for the sequel!
Poetheather1 chapter 39 . 8/23/2012
A great epilogue. You tied things together nicely. I am looking forward to your next story so I can see how you will get Narcissa and Severus together, though that is mostly getting them in the same room together. Heh. And Draco and Rose can easily become friends over this whole mess once she learns of Draco's part. Really good tying up of things and leaving some strands loose for the next story.
cheekysorcerer chapter 39 . 8/23/2012
brilliant chapter! i feel so sorry for draco and narcissa. skeeter is a real pest. hopefully snape will deal with her...
thanks for your wonderful work!
dana-san chapter 39 . 8/23/2012
Fantastic, wonderful chapter. Excellent, moving, well-done. Please do write the sequel asap! I have so enjoyed your character development and dialogue - well, all of it.
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 39 . 8/23/2012
brilliant ending to an awesome story... can't wait to read the sequel
Emjhai chapter 39 . 8/22/2012
This is a wonderful chapter and ending for your story. Am I wrong in foreseeing a possible romance between Rose and Draco? Very good that Severus and Narcissa will be getting together. What a great character you've created in your Severus! I like that another reviewer mentioned the world you've created. It's someplace I'm happy to be able to visit deserve way more reviews, and I'll bet there will be more as more people find out about you. Thanks again for a terrific story.
JioFreud chapter 39 . 8/22/2012
This is an awesome fic! I'm glad that there's going to be more to this.
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »