Reviews for Nights, Days, Shadows
Kurai Ummei chapter 19 . 9/12/2015
Dawwwwwww!
AraelDranoth chapter 19 . 4/18/2015
You have quite a gift for writing, it's certainly more advanced than my own level.

It is a shame to see that this story has entered into an unofficial hiatus.
Nevertheless I will follow this story and who knows maybe I will see an update soon?
AraelDranoth chapter 9 . 4/18/2015
Oh poor Garrus! There's nothing quite like overbearing parents
AraelDranoth chapter 8 . 4/18/2015
DUM DUM DUM! The dad appears! Now this is going to be fun!
AraelDranoth chapter 6 . 4/18/2015
I'm really enjoying the chemistry between Liara and Garrus. They were always my go to romances for my Male and Female Shep.
AraelDranoth chapter 5 . 4/18/2015
Your writing is very good and I find the story quite gripping! Keep up the good work!
AraelDranoth chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
A bit slow this chapter but hopefully things get better
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
Ah young love!
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 4/18/2015
Oh yes, this fic must definitely be continued.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
This is a very interesting fic. You should continue it
Guest chapter 19 . 2/1/2015
This is fantastic. Professionally written, great character development, and the romance and angst is so sweet. I really hope you decide to continue this story. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent!
12D3 Gorillaz chapter 19 . 5/11/2014
I might have made this exact comment before, but reading through this again it's still one of my favorite fics. An update would make my day, and I'm sure many others, if you feel inclined. Plsssss.
masterdude94 chapter 19 . 1/25/2014
Lol "possibly a little longer than usual" haha you dont say?!
Lol but seriously, i really really really like this story! A Garrus/Liara romance doesnt really sound right, but the way you do it, it seems perfect! They just have such chemistry, its like they belong with eachother!
Anyway, this is really good so far, and i really hope to see more!
warchief chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
Love this story, a different turn to normal but very well done. When are you doing the next chapter?
Emmalyn chapter 19 . 9/27/2012
This is such a great fic so far! The story's ups and downs, the emotional highs and lows, are strong and sweeping; it's a testament to your writing that I can hear the characters saying every one of their lines. Just loved it. Can't wait to read more, whenever you get a chance to write it! :D