Reviews for Ironically Sweet
Oh wow, this is so well written. I love how you write Gajeel and Levy, and the plot is so good. I'm absolutely in love with this story.
TENNIS-w-GUITARS chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
i hope you continue this, i love the au so much!
laya550 chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Ahhhhhh this is so good, I hope it gets continued!
Rainbows-and-Rainclouds chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
I love this story! Please, pretty please, include Gale cuddling :)
England of GaLe chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
I love this story! And you don't have that many errors like my story has. :P But I really hope you update soon...I've been reading this story over and over again for like the past year because I love it so much. Also I wanted to thank you. You inspired me to write my own story on FanFiction and get an account. I'm only on my 3rd chapter tho but I would appreciate it if you could read. I would love it more if there was a new chapter tho XD Well keep writing on

England of GaLe
PameliaCauas chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
I want to read more of this. Please continue writing this fiction. I'll be waiting for new chapters...
PameliaCauas chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Oh shit. Shit. I want some GaLe lemon, hopefully one written by you. Please. Please contain some lemon, the next chapters I'm talking to you.
PameliaCauas chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
"Now sit down and feed me."
Damn. You present them both so in character, you know. And I feel like I'm watching an episode of Fairy Tail while reading this. Your writing style makes it perfect to imagine the scene. Next...
PameliaCauas chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Her feelings were so intense. I nearly felt Gajeel staring at me and I was just a second before panicking and sweating under his smirk. Amazing. I hope you write a new chapter soon, 'cause I like GaLe and I like your stories, too. And this is just perfect for me. And you haven't updated since last may but there's no 'Completed' sign either... Heading to the next chapter now.
Miss Rune chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
VERY awesome story! UPDATE ASAP!
YuukiShipper chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
OMG! I TOTALLY LOVE THIS FIC! GAJEEL IS SO MYSTERIOUS LIKE, HOW DID HE KNEW HER NAME! HOW CAN HE NOT KNOW HOW TO EAT AN APPLE PIE! I'M IN SUSPENSE! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS FLAWLESS FIC!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
You lied. Its way passed June. I miss your amazing story :(
piranha pk chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Hay Im your new reviewer :D well Ive read your story from the time youve published it and I have to say that your story is really good! I liked reading it so much and now I finally can give a review :)
I feel really bad for the bad luck you have! I cant say that I can imagin what you were going through, but I can understand!
So I will keep waiting for the next update! Just take all the time you need!
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
Lovin' your story! When's the next chap?

Kya! Rogue (3) and Sting! Yay!

Your new fan,

EOC
BananaPeel chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
This was a really great chapter, as is the rest of the fic. I just need more of it.