Reviews for Words Were Never Useful
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Nicely written. I'm left wondering what happened to the murderer and whether John will be all right though.
luv dove10 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
very gripping please make part 2
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
wonderful and quite powerful.
toeki chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
very touching and emotional. a job well done.
thosebrooklynboys chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Great job!
Clara Christine Eveline chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
That was a nice little one-shot. I enjoy seeing the caring side of Sherlock and the usual stubborn John, lol. :)
Zemby chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
GUH. JENN. SERIOUSLY. HOW DO YOU DO THIS.

I absolutely adore how you write Sherlock. It's amazing and believable and so perfect. How he thinks, acts, his reasoning; you have it all down quite well.

Loved iiiiiit so much.
SisAngel chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
*SQUEE* *FLAILS* *INCOHERENT BABBLING* *CAN'T FIND THE RIGHT WORDS TO EXPRESS HOW EPIC SHE THOUGHT THIS WAS* *IS FEELING VERY CAPS-LOCKY RIGHT NOW IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE*

Love this. So much. Ohmygoodness. So much.

*flails* *passes out*
TheOneBlueGecko chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This is so perfect. There is so much real emotion in this little story and it reads just exactly like the characters in the show.
all.I.want.to.do.is.fly chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
So good! Fantastic job :)
XXAlmostInsaneXX chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
LOVELY! Thank you for sharing, this was heart breaking and truly beautiful. Keep up the great work, :)

-HR.
Aspenne chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Love this! Write more! I wanna know what happens next!
PancakesYum chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Beautiful! Is there another chapter in store? I'd love to see how Sherlock is coping with John's surgery and recovery!
rochellie98 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
'I won't leave you' Know John, you won't! Oh god, this is perfect and I love it and I love you for writing it and I am slight exaggerating but its the truth really! xD
Top Hats and Other Items chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
...Please don't tell me this was a oneshot. PLEASE? PLEEAASSSE?

Very well written... Continue? Please? :D:D: