Reviews for Little Prince
DRINKnotTHINK13 chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
It's really cute!
I wish you would update.
Mabye make people discover and kidnap Ichigo, and Shiro will save him...
NT chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
i love your stories. i find them very original.
OptionalPrincess chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
pwease do more :3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This is a really cool idea with a lot of potential. You should stick with it
Bj chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Lol this needs to be finish can't wait to read the rest.!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Please keep writing this one
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This is great keep going
Oblivia-the-Demon-Princess chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
I don't think you have to rewrite it. And I think it would be cute if Shiro took Ichigo to school in his shirt pocket.
Cyanide-And-Strawberries chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Ummm... JUST UPDAAATE! PLEASE. O.O (Batty is sad) I think you are a great writer! So get up and boogie! (i cannot believe i just said that) :L :P
Little Madam Russia chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
I like the idea for the story ... 1in is a little small why not make ichi about 4ish in
MuRaSaKi-DrAgOn chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Please continue!
I loved the story even if it was only one chapter!
I loved Ichigos shyness and cuteness. And Shiros protective behavior!
PLEASE, continue.
crimsonkoteto chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
I think your story is really cute and funny. I think making up a backstory for the little guy would be good. Please continue writing this.
o-WinterQueen-o chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Personally I like this story the way it is, but I am open to it being rewritten. I like it because in it Ichi is soo cute! So as long as Ichi still holds the same level of cuteness I shall still read it. I am happy that you have come back to fanfiction after that long hiatus. I missed reading your cute YAOI.
With love, Winter
Xylaphe chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Personally I think your epic...I mean you write amazing stories and everyone has bad days,I mean,its only natural,but when I read the first bit I felt guilty 'cos I don't always write reviews ...I should probably stop yabbering...Aaaaaaanyway... I love your story :D
flamingblue85 chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Awwwwww it's so cute! . I wanna give Ichi a hug...but I may crush him 0.0 lol anyway nice job on the story and I really hope u update it soon! And I'm sorry for ur lack of reviews but ur a really really awesome writer and I've enjoyed reading ur hichiichi (sorry only pairing I like) Fics for a long time! I love them so plz keep updating! Thanx :3