Reviews for The Culture in the Club
bostonlegalgirl chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I HATE YOU! I really do...sad but true. How can I ever even try to write when I read your FFs? HOW?

This had be bent over laughing my ever expanding arse off! Good God woman...you can write! I mean wow!

I don't know why but this last part had me spewing my decaf coffee all over myself (thanks by the way! LOL)

"I'm an ... OBGYN. That's how I got us those great seats," he says.

The other two men consider what Paul might actually mean by that. They can't really figure out … I mean … he's a gynecologist and that was a performance about … but how the one translates into that kind of fringe benefit is beyond them.

"Don't ask how if it makes you uncomfortable," says Paul, meekly, hoping he hasn't crossed a line somehow.

"Um, we won't," says Booth, staring at Hodgins, the two of them cracking up. Paul joins in.

"The thing is … because of your job … you're kind of an … expert … at some stuff, right?" It's Hodgins swallowing dryly and trying to find the words.

Booth jumps in and saves him. "Paul, have you read Bones' book?"

All I can say is that you are on your way to becoming a professional writer...how you're not already is baffling to the mind. Thanks for the laugh...honestly my sides hurt!

Boothfreakingtastic!

BLG-OX PS is it Tuesday yet?
CrayonClown chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
OMG I'm DYING from laughter here. This has been in my inbox for a bit, and I'm definitely glad I finally decided to read it. I can only imagine. Booth and Hodgins... LMAO. If I dragged my husband to something like that... He. Would. Just. Die. He grumbles about seeing it on the guide when it's on HBO. I remember what he said the first time he'd seen that on the guide. "The what? Who the F*** would watch that?"

Great piece. Very funny. I just cannot get over the humor in this one. It's really fantastic.

XOXO,

Jen
avaniheath chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
HILARIOUS! Favorite parts are Hank and Max, and the ending :D Loved it!
Emily chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
That was really cute MoxieGirl. Now that I know you have more Bones fiction, I'll have to read it. (I keep "A Bone to Pick" handy for whenever I need a shot of endorphins, or however you spell it.
TraciM chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
2 words- LOVED IT! U know I am a big fan and this is just another reason why...
coterie2 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Too funny! Although I don't see Hodgins getting freaked out. Booth, however, was dead on.
Dyna63 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I love Max and Hank sitting across the street with their bets on the table.

I hope you can write more interaction between Max and Hank. I think if they put them together on the show they would get along just how you wrote them.
DBGrannyFan chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
OMG! I'm laughing so hard..I can just picture Hodgins & Booth sweating it out! PERFECT!

Your stories are always great but you really should write more comedy...

*applause*
iluvfangs chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I'm actually really enjoying this. Though, I'm not surprised...I love the conversations between Max and Hank. And my favorite line this chapter "Dr. Delusional Ass-Hat PHD"...Keep it coming! LOL no pun intended.
4evercaskett chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
LMAO! Funny from beginning to end.
rightfromthebeginning chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
That was great, very funny :P Loved the Hank and Max parts, they'd make good friends. Laughed at the last part with Booth, Hodgins and Paul haha.
OhSnapItzAmelie chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
hahahahaha awesommeeeeeeeeee
Ambereyes-chan chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Wow! that was hilarious! would be an awesome episode!
elmasuz chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Loved it! So much fun! Booth and Hodgins what a pair. Anxiously waiting your next story. Always amazed at his well you know the personalities of all the Bones cast. Keep them coming!
GryffinPhoenix3 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I liked the story. I have actually read in the Vagina Monologues. It was an interesting experience... though not as interesting as the reactions that Booth and Hodgins had. That should teach them to try and show off how testosterone they have.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »