Reviews for The Culture in the Club
penandra chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Thank you for a great story!

So, here were my thoughts . . . as I read through the story . . .

"Hmmmm, somethings up . . . this isn't just an ordinary 'girl's night out' . . . wonder what MoxieGirl has up her sleeve"

"Oh, now that's intriguing, Booth and Hodgins are buying into it (and apparently digging themselves into a hole) . . . this could get very interesting."

"Max and Pops already know where this is headed, and they think it's funny . . . that does not bode well for 'the boys'."

"She isn't going where I think she's going, is she?"

"She is!"

"She did!"

Great story (thank you again, "Santa") - I've seen a couple of different productions of the Vagina Monologues (which, given their age, was definitely a better choice than "Menopause, The Musical" - but I recommend both!) I know that not all of the skits are done at each performance, but I'm guessing that by the end of the evening, Booth and Hodgins were both looking for a way out of the theatre!
eowin-mll chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Just to boost your ego a little more, I must say it's another great story. But, you know, I'm a fan of your work so my comment may not very objective.
mef1013 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Outstanding. Loved the hodgins/booth interaction.
MoxyGirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Never read anything like this before lol. Vagina Monologues.. definitely should drag my husband to one of those! Goood story and it made me laugh which is always a plus :)

TokyoFish
Grumpychick chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Hey that was a great and funny fic, LOVED it. poor Booth and Hodgins, I could just see those two, there face's HAhahaha oh man it was funny. Great story as always.
Kimberrn chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I am a fan of anything Moxiegirl writes. It is always well-written with the perfect combination of comedy and romance. Keep up the good work!
DWBB chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Oooooh Moxie, that was great. Laughed and laughed and yes I laughed out loud. So proud of Booth for "coming with Bones". You are hilarious and the writing is sooooo good. When I read your work, I hear their voices... you really know these characters. Aren't they awesome?

I couldn't read last night, had to watch Alabama beat LSU. Roll Tide.

I know you have a busy life and I appreciate your writing talents so please keep them coming. Still waiting on Tuesday!

Hope you are having a great start to your NEW YEAR!

Diane
daffodil101 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
hahaha! I was just about crying, that was awesome. Now i sort of want to go see that show :op I loved the 12 hours of Hodgins ca-do-no-wrong, hehe. And the end... bahaha. Thanks for the story! :o)
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3