Reviews for Welcome to Camp
dead eyes chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
hey i cant really say i understand the whole split voices thing but i understand the insulting yourself thing ill just give you advice keep doing what you love cause you may end up like me complete boredom in life nothing makes me smile(except for well written fanfics) but keep doing what you use as a coping mechanism because i found mine just a little to late. im just here to say(this next phrase will summarise that) dont dig your own grave i did and i have no expectations or goals in life so stay true and do what i cant and find love find happiness and care for those close to you. now you told me yours so ill tell you mine. i had in all sense of the word a great childhood well at least until my baby brother died. he was just three months old sad storie cliche movie plots blah blah blah. anyways i was in first grade at the time and i was scared of myself because i was the one person in my family that could not even blink if you mentioned it. everyone else had to bury there heads in there hands and crie at the name 'jeremiah' and i was scared i didnt like being scared of my own head and thoughts that werent my own i would think 'now ill get all the attention' so i pleaded with myself to make it stop so i locked every thing my scary thoughts and my feelings into a cracked box little bit of everything flowing out. i was so used to being detached from my feelings when i took up fanfiction it gave me a little bit of happiness that day when my mother saw a grin on my face she asked if i was feeling ok because i lived wighout one for to long. dont let that happen for me 'cause then the quality of youre work would go down.

youre depressed fan
Dead Eyes
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2016
Please uptade!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2016
Please uptade!
AngelicFyre chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
I don't blame you for freaking out, geeze, some people are such jerks :[. Anyway this such an awesome story idea I hope you update (No pressure). Also I was wondering if the pairing is Percy x Ichigo [sorry if it was supposed to be obvious, I'm kind of oblivious :l], cause I totally love the idea of yaoi between those two ;). Die Percabeth ›:[ (omg, sorry if you like that pairing, but I just hate her LOL) Sorry for blabbing, but your story enlightened me so I wanted to tell you how cool you are for being able to come out and admit you being bitchy [whether you were or not] So even though I know there is a 99.9% chance you won't even read this, I had to write because there is still a .1% chance you'll read this and it might even make you happy :D.
-AngelicFyre
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Well, that's ok. But pleasssssssssssss, continue soon I love it, but pleas makeep ichigo bad ass and totally kick percy ass
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Dude! You Must Continue It! I love it! PLZZZZZZZ!
A person chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
I just wanna say, I was laughing my ass off because of the last chapter. I love the idea of this story and I really wish you'd continue. It's a great idea and you've got talent. and If you read this, thanks for reading it.
Foxy-Scarecrow chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
So good!
Foxy-Scarecrow chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
Actually, I agree with you. But what I was going to do was review and say:
I love this fic and everything to do with it! XD It's hilarious between the trio and I can almost imagine Percy and Annabeth's faces. Heehee.
...Have I told you I love this fic?
Music-chan loves anime chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... When's chapter 2 coming out?
scheun2100 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
This i like. Love both stories and adore the mix so far.
ChiVall chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This story is awesome!
PetraA5144518 chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
I really like this story. I hope you get back into writing and continue with it.
Miskisser chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
I liked your story, i think you should have continued it, I hope you will
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »