Reviews for Welcome to Camp
Nice rant but I do tike your crossover
Zerone chapter 2 . 2/2
Well, I'm not particularly good at giving writing advice but I thought that it was a good and interesting start. :)
Insert name clever name here chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Seriously?Seriously!don't stop!
tsunasoraceillover chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Im sorry u were bullied and never doubt urself cuz i love ur way of writing
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
I liked the start of this story, even though it was only one page. the authors note on the next page, however was completely uncalled for. If people don't review, it is not because they hate your story are being selfish or don't care. The point of writing is not to have others comment on it, no matter how nice it is to have them comment. Writing should be done for its own sake. Nobody has ever read anything I have written, because no matter how much i love to write, I never show anything. The simple fact that you can get over the "nobody will like anything I write if I show them so I just won't show them," syndrome is awesome. Please dont take things so seriously. Writing is meant to be fun.
somebody chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Please write more pls
shounengirl13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
LOL! Derpy Grimmjow while Shiro fucks with him with a laser pointer, i hope there's more of it in the story :)
can't wait to see how it turns out :)
intheMADNESS chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
errrr
Tundrafire chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Please update
Tundrafire chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Please update. This story is interesting. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Uh... okay then.
Allan chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
:) Very good!
Nyx811 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
please finsh this storie
happy-go-lucky writer chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Hahhahah, poor Percy and Annabeth!
Love it when Ichi tried to explain Hollows to them. Their expressions were priceless!

Can't wait for the next chapter
UnknownPerson69 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012