Reviews for Welcome to Camp
AngelicFyre chapter 2 . 6/15
I don't blame you for freaking out, geeze, some people are such jerks :[. Anyway this such an awesome story idea I hope you update (No pressure). Also I was wondering if the pairing is Percy x Ichigo [sorry if it was supposed to be obvious, I'm kind of oblivious :l], cause I totally love the idea of yaoi between those two ;). Die Percabeth ›:[ (omg, sorry if you like that pairing, but I just hate her LOL) Sorry for blabbing, but your story enlightened me so I wanted to tell you how cool you are for being able to come out and admit you being bitchy [whether you were or not] So even though I know there is a 99.9% chance you won't even read this, I had to write because there is still a .1% chance you'll read this and it might even make you happy :D.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 3/12
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Well, that's ok. But pleasssssssssssss, continue soon I love it, but pleas makeep ichigo bad ass and totally kick percy ass
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Dude! You Must Continue It! I love it! PLZZZZZZZ!
A person chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
I just wanna say, I was laughing my ass off because of the last chapter. I love the idea of this story and I really wish you'd continue. It's a great idea and you've got talent. and If you read this, thanks for reading it.
Foxy-Scarecrow chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
So good!
Foxy-Scarecrow chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
Actually, I agree with you. But what I was going to do was review and say:
I love this fic and everything to do with it! XD It's hilarious between the trio and I can almost imagine Percy and Annabeth's faces. Heehee.
...Have I told you I love this fic?
Music-chan loves anime chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... When's chapter 2 coming out?
scheun2100 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
This i like. Love both stories and adore the mix so far.
ChiVall chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This story is awesome!
PetraA5144518 chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
I really like this story. I hope you get back into writing and continue with it.
Miskisser chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
I liked your story, i think you should have continued it, I hope you will
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Nice rant but I do tike your crossover
Zerone chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Well, I'm not particularly good at giving writing advice but I thought that it was a good and interesting start. :)
I don't have a good name idea chapter 2 . 11/28/2013