Reviews for Not a Careless Girl
thefirstservant chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I knew there was a reason why I didn't like Andromeda! :)

I mean, I love the Blacks. Sirius, Regulus, Narcissa, all of 'em. But I've always been on the fence about Andromeda. :)

Excellent interpretation though, Gamma. :) I love how she has Bella's voice in her head, like her sisters are really part of her life. :)

She's in a dilemma and you portrayed that perfectly. :)

I love happy endings though so I'll imagine she eventually fell in love with Ted - I hope she did. :) (Of course, she'll always have a soft spot for the Lestrange brothers though.) :D

Thank you very much for your story! :)
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I like this interpretation of Andromeda. Her pure-blood upbringing really came through, but not in a way that made her seen evil, just not exactly a nice person.
iDaringx3 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I had never imagined Andromeda's marriage to Ted like this. I have to admit, it's a very creative idea. She seemed so kind when I read of her in the books, but you managed to portray her more sinister side, the one that all Black's carry within. I liked the idea, and your writing style. Great work :)
tycaptaindinosaur chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I like this interpretation! Andromeda not loving him originally...very curious! It makes me wonder if she ended up loving him... inspiration! :)

I like your style of writing as well, it flows easily.
Eat.Sleep.Read chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Tres bien, cherie! Makes me wonder if Andromeda started to love Ted later on. Like, if he grew on her. I also wonder if she hates Tonks because she is the child of Ted, and because she still loves Rabastan.

Can you write more on this story? I've never read Andromeda portrayed like this.

Luvin it more than McDonald's ;)
Greyella chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Ugh...the best of companion pieces. What an interesting outlook to Andy. A Machiavellian.
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Very nice. Can't believe Tonks has a mom like that though.
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
WOW! I think I hate Andromeda. Sorry I have a sweet spot for Ted. But I think Andromeda is even more evil than Bellatrix. At least Bella admits she's a Mudblood harrier. Andromeda is just a lazy, wanna be Bellatrix, spoiled Black.

Gamma, you basically have me in doubts of everything I know. My mind is spinning with a lot of things.

Can you please maybe continue this? As in lie little one-shots, snippets of their marriage? To see if she regrets having Tonks, I don't know, or if she sees Rab? Before and after he got caught? Ahhhh! I need more :)

Great one shot!

Much love!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Wow, this was absolutely brilliant! I love your manipulative Andromeda! Funny - that's a bit similar to my own take on her departure, except that I didn't do her quite that dishonest… I found really fascinating the lots of little details about the way she chooses her words, works on her voice, plays her part thoroughly and leads Ted on - quite the actress! That control was in sharp contrast with her abrupt panic at having to leave, her realization that she's abandoning her sisters, her fiancé… The comparison between this love and what she's pretending to feel for Ted was very harsh, especially with Bellatrix's voice in her head - such a meaningful detail. I love the way her thoughtless use of the word "Mudblood" almost made everything fall apart, and how Ted could have given up and left her. It showed that he's not so naive and blind, he's still able to react harshly to such an insult, instead of finding excuses for her - but he trusts her to love him, and though that's his only weakness, it's enough to lead him to his doom… Then again, she's playing her part so well. It's really terrific. I can't help but wonder how she was able to stand touching him, kissing him, though… as the word "Mudblood" wouldn't ever really leave her mind… Anyway, I love your use of the prompt. Great job, dear!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012