Reviews for Relentless
LDaastrich chapter 27 . 7/25
Wow, great story :)
Jinxd n cursed chapter 28 . 7/13
This chapter... ugh! Fix this! You need to fix this... or... or else!

Me: *grabs Severus and holds gun to head* I'll do it!
Severus: *rolls eyes* You do this every time an author writes something you don't like. Clearly, I'm still standing.
Me: I mean it this time.
Severus: *Long suffering sigh* Please refrain from grabbing my derriere, Madame.
Me: Well I have to get in one last grab... There isn't much there anyway.
Severus: *whips out wand* Locomotor Mortis!
Me: *Legs snap together* Hey! You weren't supposed to do that! You're mean!
Severus: *sneers* What did you expect from me. *bows to SonicxAmyfan4Life* Madame. *walks away*
Me: You better be going to apologize to Hermione you big greasy git!
Eight Horcrux chapter 28 . 7/9
I want... scratch that. I NEED you to know how much this update meant to me. It's going to sound pathetic; in fact it is pathetic. For a very lon I have struggled with debilitating clinical depression, anxiety, OCD and insomnia. Yes, it does sound like it was copy pasted straight from Google, but it is what it is.

I've been having a rough patch, things just aren't what they used to be, and I've been depending so heavily on the small things in life that make me smile. Relentless is one of those things. When i went through my emails and saw your update, I felt a surge of something positive. I smiled a real smile, and read it and re-read it until that smile lasted the entire day.

I just wanted you to know that you brought a little sunshine to my day. Thank you!
viola1701e chapter 28 . 7/9
ah well, hes a deeply complicated & unbalanced person...if only they had a potion for that !?
the question is what Hermione will do now
Taedae chapter 28 . 7/6
This chapter ... oh my, this chapter. I am really glad Hermione has her wits about her and knows he is lying. And I wanted to punch Severus for his stupidity. But, that said, it is a very important fight for them to have and I look forward to seeing where things will go from here.
Severussnape1984 chapter 28 . 7/6
My best friend was in this same situation with her boyfriend. She told me before she died of a heart condition, a long with her heart break. She told me that her boyfriend didn't want her anymore. He lied to himself about having feelings for her. She tried to reason with him there. I was with her when this happened. She died in her house, in my arms. I was devastated. This happened 3 years ago. I will never forget that day. Ever. I am not joking on this. This is a true event here. Seriously.
calmme chapter 28 . 7/6
You may not like writing it, but it was perfect! More, please!
Lunajen323 chapter 28 . 7/6
Wth Severus!? You can't be that stupid!?
Holy shit fuck. That was intense!
Martionmanswife chapter 28 . 7/5
have I mentioned how much I detest ANGST? sighs.. FOR once I am going to do something I DO NOT DO... stop reading,.

do finish the story. However, this is your last review from me on this story. It is unfortunate, I enjoyed what was written. Good luck.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 28 . 7/5
Horrible, idiotic man! Brilliant chapter!
Daninite chapter 1 . 6/29
please know that if you don't post very very soon i will cry.
Taedae chapter 27 . 5/26
Finally caught up. What a rough chapter. Such a rollercoaster ride of emotions, but it only makes sense for Severus. This story focuses on their emotions so powerfully; I love it. I look forward to reading more!
Taedae chapter 11 . 5/22
I am still trying to catch up on this story (which I found a few days ago) but I wanted to take a moment to commend you for your author's note about the scriptures you have at the beginning of each chapter. As a fellow Christian, I applaud your polite yet firm stance on your faith. I am a little stunned that someone could have the guts to try to tell you to hide your beliefs and I am so glad to see that you didn't back down. If someone truly doesn't like the scriptures, it is very easy to scroll past them and start reading the chapter so I truly don't understand what the problem was. Anyway, end of my "rant". I am REALLY enjoying this story and I will review again as I catch up.
Smithback chapter 27 . 5/15