Reviews for Relentless
loverofanime41302 chapter 28 . 8/21
There was an almost-Sherlock reference in there. Ha. Ha, that's funny tho.. *voice becomes thin and reedy with all the tears* B-B-BUT THAT IS S-SOOO N-NOT OK-KAY! NO! NO, THEY HAVE KISSED NOW, EVERYTHING IS SUPPOSED TO BE RAINBOWS AND SUNSHINE WHY THOOOOOO!
loverofanime41302 chapter 23 . 8/20
I love this story so far! I can't wait to go on to the next chapter! I just thought that I would clear up a little misuse of a word, if you don't mind. ;) The dictionary definition of 'abhor' is as follows: 'to regard with disgust and hatred.' i.e. Snape abhorred James, but he didn't abhor him with disgust, or the like. I think you are using the word as a different, more negative alternative to have, kind of in the sense that he held feelings for him which were best described collectively with the sentiment 'abhor.' Like I said, I've fallen in love with the story, just that one little problem. 3
AcizeJ- HaruZuchIa chapter 28 . 8/10
more please!1 im sure that it something happes to hermione he will be very upset and he will finally realizes his loe for her, that should be!1 please!
Kylee chapter 13 . 8/3
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Ron is being such a butt. Fist pump of success of sending this review!
Kylee chapter 11 . 8/3
I know it is late but way to go for standing up for yourself! Who cares what that person thinks?! I for one enjoy reading your stories! That other person can just go find another story to complain about!
Kylee chapter 10 . 8/3
Hehehe I would conjur up a basket for Snape anyday.
Kylee chapter 8 . 8/3
EPPP so excited to read more! I would have loved to see how snape would have handled dinner with hermione but your ending was perfect with the whole *tries deep voice* "Oh call me Severus.." Thingy! LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! I know I am a few years late on reviewing but hope that you will still get this! It feels like I am talking to a celebrity! EKKK *falls over*
Kylee chapter 7 . 8/3
I loved this chapter! Snape of course being his usual self. Btw I love Call of Duty.
Kylee chapter 6 . 8/3
I am re reading this for the third time because I ship Hermione and Snape thank you so much for this!
LDaastrich chapter 27 . 7/25
Wow, great story :)
Jinxd n cursed chapter 28 . 7/13
This chapter... ugh! Fix this! You need to fix this... or... or else!

Me: *grabs Severus and holds gun to head* I'll do it!
Severus: *rolls eyes* You do this every time an author writes something you don't like. Clearly, I'm still standing.
Me: I mean it this time.
Severus: *Long suffering sigh* Please refrain from grabbing my derriere, Madame.
Me: Well I have to get in one last grab... There isn't much there anyway.
Severus: *whips out wand* Locomotor Mortis!
Me: *Legs snap together* Hey! You weren't supposed to do that! You're mean!
Severus: *sneers* What did you expect from me. *bows to SonicxAmyfan4Life* Madame. *walks away*
Me: You better be going to apologize to Hermione you big greasy git!
Eight Horcrux chapter 28 . 7/9
I want... scratch that. I NEED you to know how much this update meant to me. It's going to sound pathetic; in fact it is pathetic. For a very lon I have struggled with debilitating clinical depression, anxiety, OCD and insomnia. Yes, it does sound like it was copy pasted straight from Google, but it is what it is.

I've been having a rough patch, things just aren't what they used to be, and I've been depending so heavily on the small things in life that make me smile. Relentless is one of those things. When i went through my emails and saw your update, I felt a surge of something positive. I smiled a real smile, and read it and re-read it until that smile lasted the entire day.

I just wanted you to know that you brought a little sunshine to my day. Thank you!
viola1701e chapter 28 . 7/9
ah well, hes a deeply complicated & unbalanced person...if only they had a potion for that !?
the question is what Hermione will do now
Taedae chapter 28 . 7/6
This chapter ... oh my, this chapter. I am really glad Hermione has her wits about her and knows he is lying. And I wanted to punch Severus for his stupidity. But, that said, it is a very important fight for them to have and I look forward to seeing where things will go from here.
Severussnape1984 chapter 28 . 7/6
My best friend was in this same situation with her boyfriend. She told me before she died of a heart condition, a long with her heart break. She told me that her boyfriend didn't want her anymore. He lied to himself about having feelings for her. She tried to reason with him there. I was with her when this happened. She died in her house, in my arms. I was devastated. This happened 3 years ago. I will never forget that day. Ever. I am not joking on this. This is a true event here. Seriously.