Reviews for It Feels Like Death
TrueDemigodishness chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Not rambly. Weeellll, not too rambly for Ten. Weeellll, I think you could have gone more maybe even. I really enjoyed it.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Very well done. I'm sixteen now, and I completely feel the knowing I will but not wanting to agree with my mum (she can be so annoyingly "I'm right, and know what I'm talking about" sometimes). This story rings true in my mind.
-Dyslexic Nerd
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
No, not too rambly... This makes a lot of sense. For me, it's more a look at how 11 feels about Rose. I think he's better off letting go of Rose (or, in this case, the body that belonged to her), but not closing himself off. The last line says he doesn't want to go back, which I see in how 11 doesn't share things the way 10 did. So I sort of see how 11 is "wiser, saner," but also a lot lonelier.
The Rogue Raven chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Gorgeous. Sometimes I have trouble making the connections between 10 and 11 and this did it beautifully.
mericat chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
The story rang true with me. 10 had a total tantrum over Wilf's mistake and his need to save Wilf, he refused to come at the call of the OOd, thus wasting precious time, wasted his last bits of life (after saying good bye to his companions) in total foolishness. (Although the automatic Tardis opener was cool.
PriderockT chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Actually, hon, this one made more sense than some of the other Tenth Doctor regeneration crises.
Memoirs of a Dream chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Incredibly sad, but in a very good way. And even though there's no dialogue at all, it still sounds like Ten, which is amazing. Great job with the characterization.
chocolatequeen chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Not too rambly at all-considering the gob 10 has, it would be hard to talk too much in a piece narrated by him, eh? Also, very in character, with a nice nod toward what 11 will be like, and 10's understanding of that change and his resistance to it. Over all, very well done.