Reviews for Strange Angels: ALL HUMAN
LittleSillyGoose chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
It looks like you're trying to make Dru a badass character with her flippant attitude and social ineptness, but I think you're not portraying the character correctly. Yes, she gets upset and frequently tells people to buzz off, but she's also sensible. I don't see her getting angry at her dad for no particular reason or going out of her way to point out how indifferent she feels about meeting Christophe. I understand you're trying to make her more aggressive, but I don't feel that this is the right way to do it.

Remember: this is my response to a portion of your writing. Take from it what you will.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
3 this.
Bre CC chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
I hope you update again! I just read the chapteres today and it got me to do start working on an actual story than to do just one-shots.

&& you can't just leave your readerson a cliff hanger on chapter 4! That aint right lol

Think about it!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
seriously you could update this story really intrigued me
Iresha chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Christope is awesome! please make her end up with him!
Iresha chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
it's good
cl.lee chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
sure, i hope that you would be writing soon :)
cl.lee chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Shit. She should be more... appreciative. :)
Dru-girl chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Really good story! Write more as soon as you can please. :)
Nithusa chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
i hope u will still continue da story
rabbitlavell chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
i like the kick $$ dru
BurningThoughts chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Aw the last 3 lines were cute and totally in Graves character , In fact you got all the characters so far pretty nailed! awesome :)
Nithusa chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
nice fanfic!pls continue
Bre CC chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
this is good i hope you dont give up most people do
teamastley101 chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
this is good :) but its werid how shes not a sovector or how ever you spell it lol