Reviews for Chills
made me laugh a lot lol
kitsunelullaby chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
i love it :)
kill100germs chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
That was so flipping fuuny!
Alyx chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Don't use *faggot* like that please.
Splinter1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Interesting story...I had wondered if anyone would write that Raven's leotard was quite revealing in her curves.

I would say though that Beast Boy is certainly not a faggot...not the way he felt for Terra and for Raven (implied). Let's face it...BB was head over heels over Terra and, had the series continued, the writers might have explored the Beast Boy/Raven friendship. (More like a love-hate thing...but, when Raven takes the time to talk with Beast Boy, there's a certain amount of sisterly love there).

Outside of this technical point, this was very well written. Thanks for the read...and the "mental image"...LOL!
TheCrazyKid09 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Haha! It's very funny,you should keep it up!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Ahaha, nice story. Funny ending too.
suki chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Techno, you are a great writer, and i actually have news that might just put you in a good mood. you said that you loved teh show Teen titnas and miss it, right? well guess what? Cartoon Network is starting to do really short animated shorts, and Tara Strong (Raven's voice) is trying to get teh show back! Email Cartoon Network (go to contact us, then programming, then Teen Titans), and let them know! also go google new teen titans show at gopetition and see what you can find; there's a petition somewhere.

Teen Titan Fans, Go!
stormygirl335 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Haha, that was funny, and I could totaly see bb saying or asking something like that XD
Lelein chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Write more! 3
Melvis Monroe chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
The 'green faggot' thing seems a bit forced. Hard to imagine Raven saying that.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Please don't say "faggot"
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Please don't say "faggot"
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Heh, very funny one.

Keep the good writing.
Fayari chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
tee hee moment right there.