Reviews for The Kill Itachi Club
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Itachi's such a smartass. Love it,
jayz1718 chapter 10 . 4/17/2014
I don't know if you're still on this site given the last update date but I can't leave without saying just how hilarious this fic is. Every chapter left me cackling like a mad person. I thought Deidara playing as Sasuke's boyfriend with Mikoto's reactions was the best prank but Itachi in a playboy bunny costume just takes the cake. If only I could draw, it would be a sight for sore eyes. :))))

I'm curious on who the person at the end is but I guess I'll never know. Good job though! The pranks were gold!
Anne Heartwood chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
One of the best non-massacre stories of Itachi.
Scoobygirl45 chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
Love the story :)
NushiKasai chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
ASDFGHJKL I AM DYING FROM LAUGHTER...PLEASE UPDATE AND SAVE ME :)
MugenIro chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Hello. I am a long term fan of your work and this is one of the best fanfic stories I have ever read, however I am really sad that it remains unfinished, espeically when it seems that it was only one chapter away from completion. I just wanted to ask if there is any hope of you ever finishing the story or even someone else?
serp-derp chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
Honey, you don't just leave us reader-sans hanging with that clifty.
Nice plot
Lady Eowyn of Ithilien chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
This was absolutely hilarious! I hope you continue it.
hakumi6 chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
This story is so brilliantly funny it's unbelievable. I especially love the dialogue. I would quote you my favorite parts, but then I'd be pasting the entire fic. The characters are all kind of OOC yet not; they all act as how we would imagine them to if they lived in a happier, AU high-school setting, which is wonderful.
tsubakitea chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is freakin great.
X59 chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
this is hilarious.

I have to admit that it did get boring with Itachi having the upper hand all the time.

Though this chapter kind of made up for it...on a different I wonder who this mystery person is?
Poppy Ro chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Damn this is so CRACKED! ROFL! Please keep up the hilarious work. :) Oh, and I love the writing style and the use of language. :):)
Raphmaster14 chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
Really good chapter, awesome story and overall funny! I am enjoying what's happening to Itachi and Sasuke, so funny (I already said that)
a very happy reader chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
You must continue this story. Its absolutely superb. I love it! Please continue it. I must know what happens. Please! :) all of the characters and their personalities are perfect in every sense. the story is perfect. I wouldn't change a thing to anything.
Kymest chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
Very funny! Itachi reminds me of your bestfriends brother that you can't help to like! But that was a really horrible cliff hanger, even though I can guess who it was! :) Keep writing!