Reviews for The Kill Itachi Club
Moo-cow300 chapter 10 . 6/23
Oh my. This. This right here is a work of art worthy of, well, nothing lesser than a golden pedestal erected in a garden of exotic plants found only in the Babylonian Gardens.

This story is awesome. Not only have you masterfully incorporated Itachi (the epitome of seriousness and dry humor and quite hard to write, mind you) into such a blatantly hilarious story, but you've got a very compelling story line that seriously makes me want MOAR.

Although you haven't updated for a while (a pretty long while), I hope your muse decides to (not strike, because that sounds mildly painful, ha ha!) descend gracefully down upon your person and inspire you to continue. Because I really, really, REALLY do want to read more. And more. And more! Keep up the good work!
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Itachi's such a smartass. Love it,
jayz1718 chapter 10 . 4/17/2014
I don't know if you're still on this site given the last update date but I can't leave without saying just how hilarious this fic is. Every chapter left me cackling like a mad person. I thought Deidara playing as Sasuke's boyfriend with Mikoto's reactions was the best prank but Itachi in a playboy bunny costume just takes the cake. If only I could draw, it would be a sight for sore eyes. :))))

I'm curious on who the person at the end is but I guess I'll never know. Good job though! The pranks were gold!
Anne Heartwood chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
One of the best non-massacre stories of Itachi.
Scoobygirl45 chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
Love the story :)
NushiKasai chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
ASDFGHJKL I AM DYING FROM LAUGHTER...PLEASE UPDATE AND SAVE ME :)
MugenIro chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Hello. I am a long term fan of your work and this is one of the best fanfic stories I have ever read, however I am really sad that it remains unfinished, espeically when it seems that it was only one chapter away from completion. I just wanted to ask if there is any hope of you ever finishing the story or even someone else?
serp-derp chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
Honey, you don't just leave us reader-sans hanging with that clifty.
Nice plot
Lady Eowyn of Ithilien chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
This was absolutely hilarious! I hope you continue it.
hakumi6 chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
This story is so brilliantly funny it's unbelievable. I especially love the dialogue. I would quote you my favorite parts, but then I'd be pasting the entire fic. The characters are all kind of OOC yet not; they all act as how we would imagine them to if they lived in a happier, AU high-school setting, which is wonderful.
tsubakitea chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is freakin great.
X59 chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
this is hilarious.

I have to admit that it did get boring with Itachi having the upper hand all the time.

Though this chapter kind of made up for it...on a different I wonder who this mystery person is?
Poppy Ro chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Damn this is so CRACKED! ROFL! Please keep up the hilarious work. :) Oh, and I love the writing style and the use of language. :):)
Raphmaster14 chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
Really good chapter, awesome story and overall funny! I am enjoying what's happening to Itachi and Sasuke, so funny (I already said that)
a very happy reader chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
You must continue this story. Its absolutely superb. I love it! Please continue it. I must know what happens. Please! :) all of the characters and their personalities are perfect in every sense. the story is perfect. I wouldn't change a thing to anything.