Reviews for What They Are
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 7/31
That was awesome, I loved it and nice job but what series or movie is this based on? I'm a little confused
Winnychan chapter 1 . 6/24
Wow, this was really great. I love how you paint this picture of gentle, helpful, sweet-natured Donatello and then blow it out of the water with a frantic fight scene ending in three deaths, and Don just goes right back to being his usual concerned, level-headed self. I see why April reeled from this... I did too, a bit. That moment when he shot the guys in the head, with just a flinch of distaste... it really drives it home for us, what it means sometimes to be a ninja.
FeatherArtist chapter 1 . 1/8
Excellent. Loved the action. Very well written. Would love to read more!
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Very cool fic. :D I like this Donnie. Controlled, professional, and a deadly fighter.
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
You're such a talented writer! This was an amazing fanfic about April's thoughts. Love it. ;)
Flynne chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Eeee, this was so awesome! Loved it, from the game of Monopoly (Leo complaining about the shoe killed me) to the very end. I love BAMF!Don...seriously not enough of that out there. I love that he knew how to stage the crime scene. Great job!
Soappuppy chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Beautiful! I wish I had something more in-depth or constructive to say, but...beautiful! Just gorgeous!
Juanita27 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Thank you! It's nice to see a story where Don isn't in need of rescue by his bros. Nice to see him using those ninja skills to kick butt like we know he can. and, nicely written story as well. Wish I could find more don ff like this one.
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Fantastic. Really excellent. Enjoyed this so very much! Well done. Hmmm, what else, did I mention really freakin' good?
Cynlee chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Donatello deserves nice meaty action- and I'm a Leo fan by nature, but Don is my second fave! Nice story!
Angst Splatter chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Yesss! Don is not well represented in this community at all. It's nice to see a fic highlighting the fact that, heck yes, he too is a capable ninja and also a complete badass. It was really interesting to see this from April's point of view as well. Much love. This was so well done.
WOOP chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
is this the only chapter?
Rivenchu chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Nice flow going here, and April's view is very well done... and the fight scene... and the whole fic entirely! :D Thanks for writing this!
Eternal Headache chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Oh man, that was totally awesome! I love it when Donny is actually portrayed as what he is: a Ninja who has been trained to kill. Absolutely fabulous and well written work!
Vela513 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I liked this a lot. I think that ninjas would take a lot of getting used to. Mutant turtle part aside.