Reviews for Greater Love Lies Further Deep
ramblings from nowhere chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This is just heartbreaking but so very good. I can see Sirius turning his guilt and failures in on himself like this. Are you still planning a sequel? Because I would love to see one.
RS15 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I love it. Very much. My body will be dead by now if I was Sirius, I don't get why he abused himself though. It freaks me out and its not the very manly sirius-freaking-black to be a slave like that. Its like someone posessed him. 3 years he abused himself but not knowing Remus love him by taking care of him *slap siri in the face*
Blueski chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I am speechless. This was so- wow. Bloody brilliant. One of the best fanfictions that I have ever read.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
WOOOW!That was one hell of a gorgeous fic!the detailing,the progress of this,beautifully done!Amazing!Every scene and seeing Remus pretty much in the background for most of the time and finally blowing up like that!great job!And the ending was just exquisite!
cailin na gealai chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I love this. I've read it several times, and it always astonishes me how absorbed I become. The angst is palpable and the self-punishment is plausible. It's wonderful.
MidnightsDeath chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This is amazing. It is a sad, beautiful, and touching story. The ending is so sweet it just makes me happy.
Luna Maria Boulevardes chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I am sitting here crying - your story moved me so much. It's so achingly beautiful. There is so much pain, and it's so visceral, but so wonderfully rendered and so real. As someone who went through something similar, it's so hard to put the experience into words; capturing the sense of self-horror and worthlessness is so difficult but so well done here. This story has so much emotion - both pain and love - and it took me in completely. Fantastic work.
Dani4ever chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This was really deep! I can only barely imagine what Sirius must have going on in his head for him to think that he desearves to be punished so severely :(

I loved the fact that Remus "made him his", but he should have done it a lot sooner! Come on 3 years of this abuse is way too much!

Anyways, great story! Hoping for the sequel!

Cheers,

Dani
ongreenergrasses chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
LIKE?

Love.

It's very, very dark. But it is just gorgeous, love. This is absolutely gorgeous. Honestly.

The favorite will hopefully say what my fingers are failing to.

Brilliant job.
Joleigh13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Ah this was just pure brilliance. Amazing. Loved it. AH!
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
AMAZING.

wow. intense, emotional, heart breaking...this story had it all, and you delivered each emotional climax with more enthusiasm every time. I couldn't stop reading. Each word compelled me forward, and each section had me feeling something else-pity, love, sadness.

wow.
xLizziexLupinx chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This is so powerful and amazing and amazing and amazing and AMAZING. I got capitaved by it right from the start and when Sirius fliched from remus at the end I think my heart actally broke in two. This is amazing :)
Antiquatedgirl18 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
First of all let me say that you write amazingly, second of all I loved this story, third of all I thought I was going to tear up in class, fourthly write more Harry Potter fic please k thanks :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I will fully admit I think Sirius was pretty OOC - I loved the opening line, and I can totally see Sirius persuing self-destructive habits, but this was pretty past the line. I didn't see any of the strength in him that helps make him Sirius.

That being said, I still think this was very well written (and maybe possibly made me shed a few tears). I also think that the characterization, despite being OOC, was very good. Even with a relatively short work, every character you presented was real and solid.

I'd be interested in a sequel :)
betweenrealms28 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Ooh, intense! I can understand that sort of self-destruction with Sirius, but its still painful to read! I was wondering when good ol' Moony was going to step in :) Well written!