Reviews for Apologies
Lexi chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This is such a great fic! The characterization is really well done and i think you did a wonderful job of capturing nick and lindsays relationship (I've always shipped them in the show and always wished theyd get back together.) your writing style is also really enjoyable and well done, however one suggestion id have is just to use a few less adverbs, but other than that your diction and language was superb! Great job, i loved it!:)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Really great fic. Nick and Lindsay are like my favorite tv couple ever and I really like the way you made this story.
87blahmouth chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I just love this. I agree with you, Nick & Lindsay are meant to be together!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Great fic! The ending if the show was actually pretty good though. You could totally tell by the looks on Lindsay and Nick's faces that they both still liked each other in episode 18 after they talk at the disco competition.
shortie990 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This made me smile. I think you hit the characters right on. Nicely done.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Ah, I loved these two together! Wish the show could've been continued so something like this happened.
koi.no.michi chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This was really sweet! I liked it alot :) I love those two so much! And omg he is SUCH a dork!
Laugh-a-Lot Bear chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I really liked your story! Good job! Hope for more soon x
Kareena chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This was a really cute story!You did a really nice job & everyone was in character!I also love Nick/Lindsay & thought they should have gotten back together at some story felt like closure.I hope you write more in the future b/c you are a good writer :)
violet88 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Great story! I like how you continued on from where the series ended. It is always good to read a nick/lindsay pairing. There are so few of them and you did such a good job with keeping them in character. I really hope you decide to write more with the two of them!