Reviews for Game Maker: The EPIK Gaming Chronicles
Zomvee chapter 4 . 3/7
Please continue this story.
lockedfiction chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
10/10 Kid W25 had a real hit with this one. We look forward to hearing more out of them in the future. Seriously though, the story was amazing. Please make chapter 5. And the whole of the book for that matter lol. For constructive criticism why the hell haven't you started chapter 5 man! I want to see how fantasia does and if Epik Gaming gets a new employee. Good luck and ill wait biting my nails!
prien12 chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Wow.
That came as a big blow. Great Chappie!
However, I noticed some small errors here and there, but no probs other than that.
prien12 chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Brilliant Chapter! You found an amazing spot of an ending. It leaves us wondering what could have gone wrong. Did the game become a flop? Did some one get fired? Full of mystery…
Anyways, I spot a few errors there and there, so you might want to re-check the story for them.
celestialokami chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Yay! lol ive been waiting for this to update forever. I hope you can begin updating consistently now!
prien12 chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Actually a good idea for a story.

The way I play game dev story, is I IMMEDIATELY start a game, then bla bla bla... then when its over I dont care about the reviews, because I learnt that at the start everyone hates you. Then I take a contract job, another game, contract, game, contract... cycle goes on and on.
Anyways, keep writing!
celestialokami chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
lol, I love this story :) i always wondered what game dev story would be like in real life. Hahah, it takes me 5 years before I make any sort of profit. xP Hope you keep continuing the story!
OcarinaOfDoom chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
Loved it. Keep it up!
starsx2pizza chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
im too lazy to sign in. but i demand another chapter. keep up the good work its shaping up to be a good story. i dunno why nobody else reviews it.
starsx2pizza chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This was a thoroughly enjoyable chapter. Do you plan on making more? I thought this was a very interesting story premise. It was well written, had good grammar, and a little humor thrown in. All in all it was good. I'm interested to see where you go with the story.

P.S. This is my first review so if it sucks... sorry. And I made an account just for this.