Reviews for Baby, Baby
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
ahhhh i love this! .com please more!
Alikay chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Good story!
riversmoon chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
this was both hot and adorable. you got their characters perfect, and i love that ending!
Impulse53669 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Loved it!
silverdoe98 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
that was heartfelt, magical, and purely LEGEN- wait for it -DARY!
XD
ImagineI chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Very characteristic, satisfying, well-written (and therefore not distractingly incompetent), fun and with just the right portion of emotion to remedy the roughness. Thank you .
cosmickym chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Oh my gosh! I love this so much! It was fantastic!
l3largus chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Moo... jk.
I've stopped watching the show for awhile but this has kinda hyped me to watch it again. Good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Okay, let me start off by saying that I have this thing about reading fanfiction from live-action shows. I simply can't do it. I've tried, but it always kinda weirds me out for some reason, so I give up on reading fanfiction for that particular series. Doctor Who, Big Bang Theory, Law & Order... none of it. Just can't.

But THIS. THIS FIC. This fic was perfectly acceptable, and the first fic of a live-action show that I ENJOYED. I LOVED it! You have done a great thing, my friend. uvu
jentaylord chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I almost cried :P aha very well written, great story line :) Loved it! Nice job!
Daniyell37 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
One of the first Barney and Robin fanfics I've read and I'm soo glad it was. It was amazing 3 and the fact that Barney proposed after sex is pretty much perfect for his character. I don't think that getting proposed to like that is a bad thing at all. It's intimate and personal.
Keeley chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I thought this was an amazing piece of writing and I would love to see the follow up of their wedding and stuff like that!
marykate chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Loved it!
WasFoundChangedName chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
i would just like to say great story and it was so well written! It was very enjoyable and i hope you would continue this story! well hopefully you do and until then take care.
keh3972 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Amazing! you should definitely write more himym fics :D
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »