Reviews for Baby, Baby
Alikay chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Good story!
riversmoon chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
this was both hot and adorable. you got their characters perfect, and i love that ending!
Impulse53669 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Loved it!
silverdoe98 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
that was heartfelt, magical, and purely LEGEN- wait for it -DARY!
XD
ImagineI chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Very characteristic, satisfying, well-written (and therefore not distractingly incompetent), fun and with just the right portion of emotion to remedy the roughness. Thank you .
cosmickym925 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Oh my gosh! I love this so much! It was fantastic!
l3largus chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Moo... jk.
I've stopped watching the show for awhile but this has kinda hyped me to watch it again. Good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Okay, let me start off by saying that I have this thing about reading fanfiction from live-action shows. I simply can't do it. I've tried, but it always kinda weirds me out for some reason, so I give up on reading fanfiction for that particular series. Doctor Who, Big Bang Theory, Law & Order... none of it. Just can't.

But THIS. THIS FIC. This fic was perfectly acceptable, and the first fic of a live-action show that I ENJOYED. I LOVED it! You have done a great thing, my friend. uvu
jentaylord chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I almost cried :P aha very well written, great story line :) Loved it! Nice job!
Daniyell37 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
One of the first Barney and Robin fanfics I've read and I'm soo glad it was. It was amazing 3 and the fact that Barney proposed after sex is pretty much perfect for his character. I don't think that getting proposed to like that is a bad thing at all. It's intimate and personal.
Keeley chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I thought this was an amazing piece of writing and I would love to see the follow up of their wedding and stuff like that!
marykate chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Loved it!
WasFoundChangedName chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
i would just like to say great story and it was so well written! It was very enjoyable and i hope you would continue this story! well hopefully you do and until then take care.
keh3972 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Amazing! you should definitely write more himym fics :D
alannah chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I swear I reviewed this the first time I read it but obviously not. I really love this fix easily one of my favourites, the start makes me cry and the ending is amazing and sweet and beautiful, AND its all very in character so thank you for gorgeous writing.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »