Reviews for The Upside of Anger
so good!
AllieDJ chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Loved it!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Great story! I enjoyed it!
AlpineHolly chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This was so so very sweet, and such a feel good story. A nice read for me at the end of a busy day, had me grinning all the way through.

I loved the descriptive, adds so much depth to the story, and had me completely wrapped up in their world and their lives. Great story and very nicely written, thanks for this.
HPforever-after chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Haha good job n I have to say only 3 mths I wud think she wud b a bitch the whole time lol I luv Emily
Luclia chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Muito bom, adorei!
Longbourn22 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
excellent! loved bad ass Emily! and a pregnant Emily? Oh Em Gee!

wonderful story here! Hotch surely deserves whatever reward Em gives, acting the knight in shining armor to his damsel NOT in distress but in pissed off mood! Bravo!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Oh wow this totally beat the epilogue (and I didn't think that would happen)! I love how she was almost ready to shoot the guy in the bar (although he probably would've deserved some lead in his nut over that comment - probably why I should never carry a gun)!
CMFAN2009 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Funny story. Love how Emily just confronted the drunken idiot!

Nice happy ending.
History05 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I loved it! Very funny & sweet.
Lenika08 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Esta guay! :)
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012

SO made me smile ad I needed that really bad.

And we SO need to converse pretty soon about some fic...or something fictional!

sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Was not expecting that ending but loved it. Are you considering doing a piece in which Emily and Aaron tell the team she's pregnant?
saturdayslump chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
LOL! We need you to write one where Hotch lets her beat the absolute hell out of someone.
raffinit chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I would just like to say that this had me grinning like a fool in the bus home. Giggling too. Like a fool. You DEFINITELY made my day! :D I love you so. 3

God, I can just imagine the rage in Emily. I wouldn't have let that douche bag off either. Actually I would've hurt the SOB tbh. Unf, Hotch, all enraged for his wife's honor. I want to go to there forever.

This was absolutely perfect, and yay to Hotch and Em having another baby! MOAR HotLy babies everywhere!