Reviews for Why Mr and Mrs Holmes Should Have Never Had Sex
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Loved it
BluEyedMalak chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Ahahahahaha! Can't... breathe...

Ok, in control again. This was PERFECT. Poor John Watson, doomed to be forever tortured by every member of the Holmes family.
majorbookluver chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Oh my gosh, this story is hilarious! Will you please do a follow up of when John meets "mummy holmes"? Please?
Rubeth chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Oh my god I hope no one calls the cops on me because I think I just woke the entire neighborhood up with my cackling and guffawing

When I read the part about Irene being their sister I almost closed the tab going "oh it's gonna be one of *those* fics" and then I reminded myself that I have seen star wars, and I survived lol

But seriously, this is I end the most effing hilarious things I have ever read in my entire life and believe you me I have read some pretty full on crack fics.

teal deer: I love this fic. So much.
Bam4Me chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I wish this was cannon so hard!
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I think I'm in love with this AU, mostly because it's utterly hilarious, but also because it makes a queer sort of sense.

(I think Mummy might have fallen for John already, despite Mycroft's efforts, if she's invited him to Christmas dinner. Or is at least very curious, which could never end well.)
sleepynightvale chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
You have lovely writing. This was a very fun to read :)
Josie chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This is brilliant! xD. love it
Red red red ribbon chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Hahaha! Love it!
bby chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
WOW. Can I have a sequel, please?

loved this.
Yomi-Hime chapter 1 . 1/10/2012

but now I need Brain Bleach for the image of Mycroft and The Queen together.

Cheers, Yomi