Reviews for Dark Souls Legends
Dantalion chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Hoh, interesting story so far. Like it.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
Really good this history, man.
Continue it, please, you are so nice, and all that you wrote is so logical as in the Dark Souls universe.
¡Nice job!
coduss chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
strange feeling in my chest there at the end, felt like something sinking
Niclas chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
Oh dear, please please please keep this going, it's the best Reading I've had in a long time, praise the sun, brethren!
Ingward chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
A very enjoyable story. You did a great job capturing the feeling from Dark Souls, and made the combat scenarios exciting to read, which can be pretty hard.

The only thing I'd complain about, is some minor typos here and there. But that only happens a few times, and overall, this is indeed a good story!
Kamurogi Laeg chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
Thanks for the fanfiction! It's great till now.

When I first finished Dark Souls I realized there was such a deep level of untold lore into it as well as possibility for many different interpretations that I thought there should definitely be a book about it.

Here you started with a more classical narration, giving from the start quite some background about your main character. The videogame instead makes the curious player discover everything step by step, by analyzing many different little tips (like the crest shield, which you skillfully used in the narration).

In that sense I feel that to create a quality piece of writing while having Dark Souls in mind you should focus more on giving tips/ideas about the characters and the scenery through the actions rather than the descriptions.

Also, please, invest some time in analyzing the lore in the Dark Souls wiki, it will surely help developing the story!
Jyggilag chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Well i suppose that's good enough for first impressions. Now, onwards to the boss fight.
Jyggilag chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
ahh here comes the boss fight, sort of. we all know that there is no way in hell to be able to defeat that demon with a broken sword.

so, what about the character equipment which weapons would he get; the bandit knife and the target shield or something else.

anyway, good that you update it so fast, keep up the good work
Jyggilag chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
keep going.- your writting is superb, i just barely detected some small errors in the way you arranged a few sentences here and there. Liked the way you gave a background to the character though, short and to the point, but very believable.

so who are going to be the other 2 heroes. I hope the Knight is one of them, it was my character when i played dark souls, i suppose the other should be a ranged or magic user. Mage or Cleric seemed the more appropiate, i don't think Pyro would fit really well as part of a team.

You should also make one of the other 2 a female, preferably the mage one. mmmph but there are so many interesting classes to chose that would make an interesting story, there's the wanderer, the warrior seems to simple to me, the archer or even the deprived can be included. he fits so well with the atmosphere of the game; The deprived i mean. because when you start the game you are no one, just some forgotten downtrodden poor sod that was left to rot and was left with absolutely nothing. No dignity, No pride, No hope and of course No dignity since they leave him without clothes.

Oh but i'm dabbling already, don't mind me just keep making those chapters flow. ok.