Reviews for Shattered Memories
santos.m chapter 15 . 8/1/2016
ha sido genial tia un 10 de 10 para usted
santos.m chapter 13 . 7/31/2016
me gusto mucho que ha aparecido cindy lenox que a fin de cuentas es un personaje realmente importante en el universo de Resident Evil aun si no fue en un trato directo con ellos durante el juego
santos.m chapter 10 . 7/31/2016
ohhh nos has dejado a chris y a mí con el vigor a tope, que si os mostrara el miembro viril verías un palo importante jaajaaja ya quiero ver el lemon en el prox capitulo sos un crack
santos.m chapter 7 . 7/31/2016
kyyyaahhh que se han besado tiene que llegar a más:::::... adoro tu escritura de verdad
santos.m chapter 6 . 7/30/2016
es que me corro con tu escritura de verdad ya quiero leer el leemon diossss
santos.m chapter 4 . 7/30/2016
creo que chris dijo algo sobre lo que siente por wesker y por eso él estaba tan fresco escuchando
santos.m chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
me ha encantado dios ya quiero ver massssss
Rat3000 chapter 7 . 8/1/2015
Finally phew all tis time I thought this story is going to be a just weskerxchris with no sexual moments.
NoodleTheGreat chapter 25 . 4/7/2015
Whoa how did you manage to fit so much into only 25 chapters?! I'm so amazed this is beautiful I'm so glad I found this!
HaloInfinity chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
Mini Non-Fiction:
Halo sat at her computer, reading chapter 6 of this book.
As Wesker kissed Chris, Halo knew she should turn away, but for some reason, men kissing sounded very interesting. Then an image popped into her head and Halo screamed, jumping out of her chair and stomping the floor as if she was disgusted.

A few hours later...

Halo sat at her computer, reading chapter 7 of this book.
lostsoul512 chapter 25 . 3/12/2014
This story was perfect and beautiful and the best I've ever read for this couple. I stayed up all night to read it and now I just have this gaping hole in my life. Ahh. I could fangirl forever here about it.
Serafim3389 chapter 25 . 10/8/2013
This is by far one of the best stories I have ever read! I never stopped reading once I started it! Your writing is incredible and the way Chris and Wesker were portrayed, I thought, was perfect!
Asiera chapter 25 . 10/2/2013
I really enjoyed reading through the chapters of this story. Wesker/Chris is certainly a popular pairing and I think you did it very well. I especially liked how in character Wesker was throughout. It felt very believable and the drama between the two was done very well. I also really liked your take on Wesker's fight to control his virus (The scene where Chris rushes into the lab gives him the injection, as well as the following aftermath was very dramatic).

Thanks for sharing a great story,

-Asiera
Symphonimore chapter 25 . 6/11/2013
That story was fucking awesome!
Viviane Renard chapter 25 . 6/3/2013
Fantastic story! Your writing is sublime, and it really lends a realness to your characters and plot. Wesker's frustration over his failed experiments, Chris' confliction as his animosity turned to concern for an enemy, and everyone's adjustment to a radically changed lifestyle were all well done. Thank you for sharing such a delightful story with us!