Reviews for Save Me From Myself
smg55 chapter 26 . 3/21
Hey. So Just saying that I have reached the end of what you have posted...I would like more. No seriously, I am going to say this again. This is an amazing story. Truly incredible. I cannot wait for more.
smg55 chapter 24 . 3/21
Nice use of Pitch Perfect. Seriously though I have been reading this non-stop. It is amazing! I love Quinn and Rachel together and I liked that you added Shelby.
123a456e chapter 1 . 2/18
Why haven't you updated this lately?! I love this story so much!
Faberryfan166 chapter 26 . 2/1
I loved this chapter I hope you update soon
NightSkyWolf chapter 26 . 1/18
Please updates soon, I really like this story so much
auntdedra chapter 26 . 1/18
Great story! Looking forward to more. I think you should write more about Rachel trying to kill herself because that doesn't just go away overnight just because you have friends.
We know the reasons she did it but feelings go deeper than that. Does she still feel this way? What will her fathers think when/if she tells them. Will she ever tell Shelby? Does she try it again? Will she get help so she doesn't do it again?
Lydia Syrena Arya Winchester chapter 26 . 1/15
Cant wait for an update! Loving this story.
Michi the Mischievous chapter 26 . 12/16/2014
I sincerely hope you haven't given up on this wonderful story that I've fallen in love with, I shall wait patiently to see if you update again!
wenywen chapter 26 . 12/14/2014
Just read this and really enjoyed it, any chance for an update. Maybe a holiday gift to your readers (pick what ever holiday works for you).
Comegetit chapter 26 . 11/30/2014
No update in months, PLEASE UPDATE!
BBailey98 chapter 26 . 11/24/2014
Your story is fantastic. Please update. Also Finn and Schue need to stop being jerks
Guest chapter 21 . 11/24/2014
Love this story! Please update soon!
Daeru chapter 26 . 11/23/2014
I was kinda iffy at the mention of suicide since I generally don't like reading stories with that or any type of character death (unless of course the character was a douche) but I'm glad I have this story a shot. Now I just gotta wait for updates xD
24bookgeek chapter 26 . 11/17/2014
oh please please update this story!
kari chapter 1 . 11/11/2014