Reviews for Save Me From Myself
I miss this story please update soon
greyslover112 chapter 26 . 6/6
hope you continue on with this story really like where you were going with it. cant wait to read more
marianacavalcanti123 chapter 26 . 6/2
Hey i lorde the story, will have continued?
Mkfreeze27 chapter 26 . 5/23
Still by far my favorite glee story ever ... You need to keep going with this story, it's amazing .. I want to know if Shelby end up kicking Finn and cedes out of the group .. There so annoying
Mkfreeze27 chapter 1 . 5/11
Love the story I read it twice now , is there going to be updates for it ?
Lord Ezra'eil chapter 26 . 4/13
Here's hoping your editing gets done soon :)
Lord Ezra'eil chapter 24 . 4/13
Scream and Shout would be hilarious if it was performed by as hue and Brittany lmao can't get it out of my head now
gleefan2009 chapter 26 . 4/9
love it please write more
smg55 chapter 26 . 3/21
Hey. So Just saying that I have reached the end of what you have posted...I would like more. No seriously, I am going to say this again. This is an amazing story. Truly incredible. I cannot wait for more.
smg55 chapter 24 . 3/21
Nice use of Pitch Perfect. Seriously though I have been reading this non-stop. It is amazing! I love Quinn and Rachel together and I liked that you added Shelby.
123a456e chapter 1 . 2/18
Why haven't you updated this lately?! I love this story so much!
Faberryfan166 chapter 26 . 2/1
I loved this chapter I hope you update soon
NightSkyWolf chapter 26 . 1/18
Please updates soon, I really like this story so much
auntdedra chapter 26 . 1/18
Great story! Looking forward to more. I think you should write more about Rachel trying to kill herself because that doesn't just go away overnight just because you have friends.
We know the reasons she did it but feelings go deeper than that. Does she still feel this way? What will her fathers think when/if she tells them. Will she ever tell Shelby? Does she try it again? Will she get help so she doesn't do it again?
Lydia Winchester Mikaelson chapter 26 . 1/15
Cant wait for an update! Loving this story.