Reviews for To Find The Missing Lifeline
poor draco!
mithrandir.niet chapter 9 . 3/4
Go to hell Potter!
sakujun chapter 23 . 2/27
Wow I loved the way you wrote the drama parts, I usually don't like reading stories that are too dramatic, but you wrote it so well and without focusing too much on the drama that i really enjoyed it! This fic is really amazing, and I loved the name you choose for Draco's and Harry's baby boy :D
Is there any chance of you writing a sequel?
Will you email me all sex links please. I dont like using adultfanfiction because I am a minor but will be 18 in a few months and i like reading scenes like the ones you have hidden. Pretty please with a Drarry on top?
Airy89 chapter 23 . 1/28
Oh mine...you such a great author
I really like this fic
grimmich chapter 19 . 11/16/2013
yes, a new start :D
grimmich chapter 18 . 11/14/2013
I almost cried this chapter, and how could you only give her a year and a half? using Amortentia on someone has more consequences than that!
grimmich chapter 17 . 11/14/2013
great! Finally! now Severus and Draco just need to hear about it somehow...
grimmich chapter 16 . 11/14/2013
why didn't he take himself to the hospital obviously something was terribly wrong if he was bleeding and thinks he is going insane... then they would have found what ever it was that Ginny did to hi and he would have been better!
grimmich chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
stupid bitch should just realize when she is beat. I mean look at this she turned what was probably on of the most gentlemanly men and turned him into a drunk and almost a rapist for her own selfish desire, shameless...
grimmich chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
I am so tempted to punch something right now, why did you let it last all school year?! now Draco is more than likely going to give birth and be several years into raising the child before harry gets free from that bitch and that is even MORE cruel than what you have already done to the two, please just let someone break it!
grimmich chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
so he is finally starting to fight it even if it is only a token protest so far and sev has finally got a suspicion, I can't wait to see what happens!
grimmich chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
grrrrr you are making me so angry! when is it finally going to be discovered!?
grimmich chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
COME ON! when are you going to let Harry pull his head out of his ASS! I hope that when Harry finds out what was done to him it is a very public thing so he can tear whoever it was to pieces and hopefully Draco will realize it wasn't his fault and have an easier time forgiving him...

so this was my review, I hadn't realized that my account had logged out between chapters :D
grimmich chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
ok so I thought of something, you had said previously that Pansy had tried to give Draco a love potion, I know now that that is not what this is but it is something similar, so why hasn't Draco thought of that? on top of that Why hasn't Snape? I mean he said this chapter that they looked besotted with each other, that doesn't just go away, especially not that fast so as a cautious and suspicious person how has he not guessed that something foul was afoot?