Reviews for If Loving You is Wrong
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
This very much goes against the kind of paring that Snake Eyes and Scarlett are in the comics... there was no reason to change that for this idiotic drama. This is just teenage soap opera nonsense... why do people like you claim to be fans of them ad then write this type of crap?

"I only said that because Snake-Eyes and Red are getting back together in the next movie!"

No they didn't...
6700AD chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
This comes across more as a joke than a Romance/Drama story... this is clearly coming from someone who claims to be a fan of them but has no real idea, understand or history of Snake Eyes and Scarlett and you make no admit at trying too

Updated: 12-2-12

Don't come back
mkeeg91 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
not a fan of Duke/Scarlett... so I'm not gonna lie, if this ends up Scarlett/Snake Eyes (even cheating) I won't be upset... not that I like adultery, I'm just saying I prefer the Snake Eyes/Scarlett pairing
Fett012000 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Nicely done..and glad to see you're back! As die hard Snakes/Scarlett fan, I love the meshing of new story plus the intergration of Snake Eyes Declassified backstory as well. The story has a nice flow...especially at the end however at the beginning the Duke scenes kinda seemed a little romcom. Maybe that's what you were going for... to offset the whole forbidden attraction thing that is sure to come up soon...Anyways it's not a big deal and it doesn't detract from the overall chapter.

You've got a great ability to capture those two and I can't wait for more. Thanks for updating and thanks for putting this out there. Cheers!
Bronwynn chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
It's great to see an update to this story. You had set the stage in the first chapter and now we are provided with a glimpse of the past in this one. We see Shana and Conrad enjoying their life together. They are married, have a home together and still enjoy the fact that they are together day and night. But as we know from the first chapter, things are about to change. Shana is reflecting on the time she met the man who would capture her heart and become her lover. Snake Eyes. He is a quiet recruit who does not flaunt his ability. Shana knew right away how good of a fighter he was when they sparred. Shana won their match but she knew deep down that he had let her win. I'm very curious to see what happens next between them.
idstealer000 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Can see where this is gonna lead, poor Duke didn't do anything wrong is gonna lose out because Scarlet can't control herself. Just because you marry someone doesn't your never going to meet someone else that your going to have feelings for, it just a matter of controling and being responsable for your actions. Clearly that is not Scarlet in this story.
Snake and Wolf chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Nice beginning. You gave us plenty without revealing to much, and the mystery of what happened leave us wanting more. the story seem set in the real world almost as if it could happen to anyone. The decisions we make in life help define us, but we make the final judgment on it. Desire, pain, love, lost all are far more complicated then we want them to be, but we must deal with them and make are choices. Your very talented at expressing deep and layered emotions. Can't wait to read more!
Fett012000 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
OOOH...tantilizing! Can't wait for more :) Love delving into the whole Duke side of things. And who could this mystery guy be...my bet is on Ripcord ;)
Faye Kinitt chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
ohh great start , cant wait to read more .
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Hmm this looks interesting, with just enough ambiguity to make me itch for answers mwahaha. Can't wait to read more red! :)
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I am intrigued by this story. I am fairly certain that I know who her lover is. Please post the next chapter soon.