Reviews for In the Dark
h0neybunny16 chapter 3 . 11/29
i love them together 3 huge fan of them as a couple in the movie
can't wait to read more.
legend fanatic chapter 3 . 9/9
pls continue soon
I love this write more
oceanfanfiction chapter 3 . 6/3
Loved it! This fanfic is amazing! Please write more! Thanks!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
write more. PLEASE! its so good
Tiffany chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
I loved it please please pleassssse I beg you tu uploaded more please?
RainbowHydra chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
pjato-lover chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Please please please update this! I know it's been a very long time since you updates but I just hope you do, this story is too good to be left alone like this
Lalaland5634 chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Hey! So... Is this still a lead up to the mission or what? I really like how you showed Carmen's morals, but I didn't understand the cake reference. Why did she not tell Gary about her mission? because I would have assumed, although top secret, they would be more open about how they might be randomly missing the next week... I love this so far though and I think that you have a great plot idea!
Thanks and please update soon!
Lalaland5634 chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
I liked this chapter, especially the part about how much of a field agent at heart Carmen is. A couple things confused me though- Why is their relationship a secret? What is the point of that, if they are engaged surely someone would have noticed the ring, and if she really misses her friends and family wouldn't she include them in her life more than that? I really liked the secret laser beam though- that is a neat trick!
Thanks and update please,
Lalaland5643 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Hey! Love this story so far! It seems just like how I always pictured Carmen! A couple questions though, why did she go in alone?, and is there any way you could get in Gary's head? I wish it were in more of a paragraph format, but that might just be because it is the Preface... I'm not sure, but I love this story so far and hope u update soon!
loststorieshogwartz chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
This is great! I really hope that you haven't given up on it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Keep writing
Didigal chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Love the story keep updating
addeltysh chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I am Indonesian, and i don't understand in some word xD
but i know that your story is good! Like it x3