Reviews for Hope, His Mother Said
bisteu chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
every description was absolutely beautiful. great job
Jaque Weasley chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is one of my favvys too. Although, which couple is possible to not love from this manga? I can't think of anyone. Love how you keep them so in character, really do. The way you play with time and even when all we gotta is read, you are able to magnificently put those pauses in the end.
You have a gift. That's a fact.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
You . are. pure. brilliance !

I really admire your style of writing, please keep going :) :).
Greyshield chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Shiori12 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012

Beautiful, heartfelt story. I wouldn't change a thing. Especially the "Brother! Mother!-" part. It's really, really deep, and a lovely truth. Best Chizuru/Ryu fic I've read, and I hope you write more.
Folle chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
So lovely! I especially enjoyed the graduation scene and the glimpses of the other students through Ryu's eyes. Chizuru and Ryu are my favorite too, I think.
Wildfly chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
there was a moment - i cannot point out the exact time - when your style became too sophisticated for my poor receptive language ability to comprehend. i'll remain a faithful reader in any case, but don't except any intelligent reviews on your writing ;)

a shame, really, but i'll restrict myself in the future to exclamations like 'cool' or 'brilliant'.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
beautiful and haunting. a lovely piece. i especially love how she calls him to make sure he's okay, while simultaneously giving a reason for why she was digging through the rubble during the earthquake. i felt you handled the subject matter well, and i see no reason why anyone should take offense (though of course i am in no way emtitled to give my opinion, either, since my life was touched by the disaster only as a bystander). but all in all, it was truly a lovely piece.
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
So, so wonderful. I have never read such a good Chizuru/Ryu-story. They're not a pairing that I read about (only because I think that Kimi ni Todoke shows enough of their great relationship.

This story, though, was just fantastic. I love how you portrayed everything from Ryu's point of view, that was interesting.

The only thing I'm wondering about now is: What pairing will you write next about?

Would it be maybe possible to read something about the friendship between Sawako, Chizu and Ayane? Something about Kurumi would be nice as well :)