Reviews for Dumb Things that Got Said at The Council of Elrond
carnivorous butterfly chapter 1 . 1h
lol love this
Grieving Fox chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
This was beautiful. I am still chuckling over an image of confused/offended Elrond.
RSegovia chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
Hah, awesome. Jenn needs to randomly pop up during the quest and make more sensible suggestions. Like why not carry the Ring in a bag instead of against your skin, Frodo? It might not fully protect you but it can't hurt.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
Love it! Is there more?
erik chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
This character needs to be in so many stories.
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
...I have to admit; I'm wildly curious about what kind of input Jenn would have at *other* points in the story, as well.
misherukuro chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Amusing.
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
That was hilarious! I love your sassy humor! I really enjoyed reading this, well done!
Greysh chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
hihi :) well said jenn
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Nice! Well done! I love it!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Oh god, I love it! Wonderful job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
hehe, this was good. :)
Daughter of Mother Gaia chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Common Sense, people, it's what makes the world go round, ya know! Such a shame there were no females at the Council, they wouldn't have had nearly as many problems if there had been. Ah well, them's the breaks, the book was written by a guy from the pre-world war one time.
Nightinggalewindsinger chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
this story is diffentaly worth reading over an over
Heatblizzard chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
My email is at and for the record I am not just mad at Liberals but at all political parties but Liberals ARE the loudest hypocrites of all.

I am glad you didn't listen to the other reviews because that would've turned her into a "I am going to kick you're ass" person who is no fun to be around with nor helpful.

There is a huge difference between constructive criticism and outright flaming.