Reviews for Dumb Things that Got Said at The Council of Elrond
DudeISoDumb chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
That was hilarious! I love your sassy humor! I really enjoyed reading this, well done!
Greysh chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
hihi :) well said jenn
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Nice! Well done! I love it!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Oh god, I love it! Wonderful job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
hehe, this was good. :)
Daughter of Mother Gaia chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Common Sense, people, it's what makes the world go round, ya know! Such a shame there were no females at the Council, they wouldn't have had nearly as many problems if there had been. Ah well, them's the breaks, the book was written by a guy from the pre-world war one time.
Nightinggalewindsinger chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
this story is diffentaly worth reading over an over
Heatblizzard chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
My email is at and for the record I am not just mad at Liberals but at all political parties but Liberals ARE the loudest hypocrites of all.

I am glad you didn't listen to the other reviews because that would've turned her into a "I am going to kick you're ass" person who is no fun to be around with nor helpful.

There is a huge difference between constructive criticism and outright flaming.
Heatblizzard chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Very well done. This is the REAL Lord of the Rings. Please in the name of the Valor PLEASE make a real adventure out of this using the said logic above. I would do it on my own but I don't know any to make it look even remotely realistic language wise though I have got logical ideas of paths and style of conversation but I doubt that is enough to weed my way in.

One good thing is that I am glad Jean doesn't act like a pissy Liberal who throws a hissy tantrum (calling it justice) when someone disagrees with her views of how the world should be ran like throwing a tantrum just because she thinks she is better then a man when a male person says something she disagrees with.

Oh no! Somebody disagrees with Obama on how money should be spent! He must be a racisssssssssst! Those nassssssty racists! Gollum Gollum!

(Even though nothing about skin color is even implied)
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Damn straight!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
:) AWESOME! :)
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Awww, I was kind of hoping someone would get knocked out. Still nice, thanks for writing.

Cheers!
egwolf65 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
great story!
Tactition101 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Another well done article.
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 1 . 10/21/2012