Reviews for Red Alarm
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Your story was really cute :)
UnderTreesOverSeas chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
This is seriously just the cutest
Honeyee chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
OMG a flustered Zoro is so cute and him giving Nami a stomach rub was just really sweet of him. I am loving your Zoro x Nami works. Keep it up!
Black-Veil-Bride-girl chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Great story! I enjoyed the little bit of, I guess what could be called, fluffy-ness.
fuxiu chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
LOVEU
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Reread this, so adorable!
TayMor chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Bahahahahahahaha! Zomg I love this! I know it's late, but can you please add another chapter to this?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I need sequuuuel!
Trishia chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet!
yokoisacoolname chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Wow! I loved this especially when Zoro was like "Do you want me to rub you stomach... or maybe punch me...?". It made me laugh pretty hard! This was a great fic and I will be looking out for more fics from you! :D You're English is really good by the way so don't worry! :)
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Take the disclaimer about you not knowing english off. Seriously. It was better grammatically and spelling wise then many stories I've read where the authors were raised in the english language. Good job! I really liked it.
Rice0702 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I did feel proud before I knew who you really were and in fact, it brought me more joy and satisfaction after you told that.(You know who I am right? Hahahahahah)

A interesting and relaxing story and it almost entirely shows the cute and attractive relationship between it love it so muchXDDD

Waiting for your next work and just don't take so longXDDD And next time you don't need to cry like Franky any moreXDDD
fmdevil chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
What are you talking about? Your english if fine, english is my only language, and I screw up the grammar worse than you with everyone of my stories.

This story was great, had me grinning from ear to ear the entire time I was reading it.

I would love to read more ZoNa work from you. Keep up the great work.
82and9make91 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I really like your story. I'm a pretty big Zoro-Nami fan and I like stories like this. And you shouldn't be unhappy about your English! Seriously, I've read stories by people from America and you still have better grammar :)
Hlekk chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
It's just gorgeous! Such a cute Zoro and Usopp such compunctionate.