Reviews for Until the very end
writergal24 chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
AHH I love this story. Great job! I'm assuming this is the end...?

~writergal24
writergal24 chapter 7 . 3/9/2012
I'm going to keep reading, but first I have to say that this chapter is BEAUTIFUL. Actually. I was crying. Making me cry in a nextgen fic after only 7 chapters... that's quite a feat.

Gah, that last paragraph was beautiful.

Ok, now I'll go read the rest!

~writergal24
LoveIsThis chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
Cute, very cute me gusta
MandyJane chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
This is absolutely lovely - the snippets of each year are sweet and just the right length, not dragging on but we still get a really good feel for the characters and their relationships. All the chapters just flow gorgeously, and the last line is beautiful "the hoard of memories that would stay with them and stay beautiful until the very end." - it encapsulates the story and is a wonderful way to explain why everyone looks back at school days as so great.

-MandyJane
LeviosaChatterbox chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
It was fantastic how they were all in different houses. It was so cute how rose and Scorpius get together in their seventh year like how Ron and hermione were in the books.
Guitargirl222 chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
Adorable. Absolutely adorable. I only wish it had been longer... Maybe, you could do a longer version with little Sco/Rose ships here and James/Poppy there, and maybe let Albus take a crack at snogging a few girls over there too! Just a suggestion, but I'd love to read more from this universe. 3 Indefinitely.
Leila chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
This is adorable. The short scenes are nice and the relationships are all funny.
somethingaboutthemoon chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
this is so amazing and cute, why has it only got two reviews?
CharmSparks11833 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
cute fanfic, really like that you wrote a little bit of all the years :3 it's quite interesting :D
rainbowcapillaries chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
loved it, it was realy cute :) glad scorpius rose finally got together or at least kissed after liking each othe for so long, an enjoyable read, do keep writing!